Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by dex View Post
    I can definitely mark next Sunday on my calendar to ride. Let's do it.
    You got it! I marked it in my calendar also. I'm familiar with some trails but not others, I'm sure we can muddle through ok. Will be an adventure!

What time Sunday? The 24th is the Tour de Pierce, so not this Sunday, but perhaps 1st July?

East Hill

I'm thinking the 1st, I can't do the 24th AND it is supposed to rain Us SoCal natives tend to melt

Am open re the time on the 1st. Dex?

What trail are you two riding on July 1st? I may come if that's ok with you two? Is it the Green River/Interurbarn? Or the Cedar River? I've never been on the Cedar River.

teigyr and I are going to ride the Cedar River Trail this Tuesday (the 26th), but starting at 6.00 am. It looks as if we could do it on the Sunday, July 1st as well. The really early start is not so important for me on the Sunday, so perhaps more like 8.00 am?

I can definitely be on the Cedar River Trail at 8.00 am on July 1, if anyone would like to join me!

The CRT is flat all the way out to Maple Valley. The return trip is made by riding SE Wax Road, turns into SE 240th, then onto my local MUP, the Big Soos Creek Trail. From there down the hill back to Renton. Or, if anyone would rather, perhaps start and finish at BSC? It's about 26 miles for the RT.

East Hill

I would love to join you two but getting me out of bed so early! Where do you park? Inside Gene Coulon Park? I bet it's quiet and peaceful so early in the morning. I will think about this all weekend long now! LOL

Sue, it isn't as difficult as you'd think. I am NOT a morning person but that early is too early to be tired. It's more a dazed feeling but not horrible and the company is certainly charming

Definitely think about it. And to think, you can be home early and have the rest of the day to take naps!