Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

To disable ads, please log-in.

ok, Raven, there has GOT to be a big difference in how much hair weighs. I have shoulderlength hair too, and bunching it up in my hand I can barely FEEL it! There is just no way this fluffy stuff weighs 250 grams.

(On the other hand, on majorly frizzy days it'll swell up all afrolike and could pose a serious threat to aerodynamics... hm... )
    Winter riding is much less about badassery and much more about bundle-uppery. - malkin

1995 Kona Cinder Cone commuterFrankenbike/Selle Italia SLR Lady Gel Flow
    2008 white Nakamura Summit Custom mtb/Terry Falcon X
    2000 Schwinn Fastback Comp road bike/Specialized Jett

I chopped all of mine off so that I wouldn't have to wear it in a pony tail when I rode. I've never gone back- I looooove having short hair, although a couple of my lesbian friends started calling me a cl*t tease...

Here's a pic- it's a bit dark, but it's the only decent one I've got

Because not every fast cyclist is a toothpick...

Brick House Blog

Well, my son's hair is thick, but very fine. I was really surprised that it weighed that much.

Also, LPH, his hair was not to his shoulders, it was between his shoulders blades, so there will have been maybe twice (?) the hair you have...

Andrea... whats the tat on your back? Looks big but I can't quite work it out... foliage? or something's hair?

Courage does not always roar. Sometimes, it is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying,
    "I will try again tomorrow".

Quote Originally Posted by RoadRaven View Post
    Andrea... whats the tat on your back? Looks big but I can't quite work it out... foliage? or something's hair?
    It's a phoenix! I just got it finished a few weeks ago and posted it up here: http://forums.teamestrogen.com/showthread.php?t=20440
    Because not every fast cyclist is a toothpick...

Brick House Blog

OK... I just went to the thread... I remember reading it now, but the pic wouldn't load for me then. It loaded today - that is stunning! I love the "wisps" backgrounding it - they complete it.

And that will be why your website is andreaandthephoenix... although it wont load for me today... gargh, the hassles of dial-up...