Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

To disable ads, please log-in.

dang, I'd picked out a special one just for your, a beautiful flat mountain meadow with an easy trail... I think it's the first one in gallery #4. Funny it shows up on my computer... oh well...

off to the mountains myself..

Penny
    2015 Liv Intrigue 2
    Pro Mongoose Titanium Singlespeed
    2012 Trek Madone 4.6 Compact SRAM

It shows up on mine also -- it moved much faster on Explorer when I looked using that. Gallery 4 looked just my speed! LOL The trail they took us on was definitely steeper than than that and the single tracks weren't as neat -- we were practically riding through the tall grassy stuff. However, the other stuff that looks like pictures of mountain biking on cliffs, are much rougher looking than what we did! I don't think I could do that kind of stuff!

Tell JD, I'm impressed!!

Great job hibiscus! I've ridden beaver creek a few times, it's so beautiful. I've done the downhill course that they use for mountain bike downhill races and ridden most of the other trails on the mountains. I must admit I would have freaked out if this was my first mountain bike ride. It also sounds like you might be hooked on mountain biking, once you're hooked it's hard to resist.
    Enjoy!

Thanks, snowtulip! We didn't realize until we returned from our mountainbiking trip to the BeaverCreek resort that they rented bikes there and people took them up the mountain via the ski lift. That sounded like fun also but our time was all scheduled away with other activities.