Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

To disable ads, please log-in.

what a feeling just looking at the pictures... I scrolled down the pictures and with other hand I grabbed a chair firmly and felt little dizzy just by looking at it. Never had that feeling before. I'm afraid of heights but I try to overcome my fears... I'm planing to jump with parachute this spring. But on much safer area, not even near mountain edges and in tandem (me and a trainer with on parachute). I would NEVER come near that edge, even if they put a fence
    Last edited by iFKA; 01-23-2007 at 02:39 AM.
    "Life is not measured with the quantity of breaths you take, but with the quantity of moments that took your breath away..."

Dh posts on mtbr and showed me this series of pics yesterday and ummm holy crap are they DUMB. That is pure insanity...just nuts....I mean that ledge could just break off
    Jennifer

Call me crazy, but I like a trail to have a little better flow, and none under it.
    I used to have an open mind but my brains kept falling out.

Mountain Unicycling - what's next?

Here is a new twist on that first photo... A little You-tube video about an amazing mountain UNI-CYCLIST. Wonder how many trips to the ER he had before he could do this?

http://funzu.com/index.php?option=co...=611&Itemid=31
    Last edited by withm; 03-18-2007 at 05:48 AM.

My husband was in the room when I opened this link and his comment was, "Do these guys have a death wish or what???!!!!"

It's amazing to watch and I sometime wonder how they got started doing this stuff? What possessed them?

Quote Originally Posted by withm View Post
    Here is a new twist on that first photo... A little You-tube video about an amazing mountain UNI-CYCLIST. Wonder how many trips to the ER he had before he could do this?

http://funzu.com/index.php?option=co...=611&Itemid=31
    Oh my. I think I'll take up extreme pogo.
    Aperte mala cm est mulier, tum demum est bona. -- Syrus, Maxims
    (When a woman is openly bad, she is at last good.)

Edepol nunc nos tempus est malas peioris fieri. -- Plautus, Miles Gloriosus
    (Now is the time for bad girls to become worse still.)

That is definitely Hans Rey! Those pics are from Ireland (The Cliffs of Moher). Here's the pic of the guy holding the camera taking one of the pictures, which makes me realize what a whimp I am (and always will be)!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	06hpi0949_2.jpg 
Views:	143 
Size:	57.2 KB 
ID:	2861  

Are the front wheels even on the ground????!!!!! Is he popping a wheelie? Eeeeee GADS! You would see finger imprints in the solid rock if I were on that cliff! My palms are sweating just looking at that picture!