Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Hybrid View

I think I'm gonna bail too. I am having some fit issues I tried to fix on the trainer today after resting for a week--I think my saddle was WAAAY too far back, but it's still not quite right. I had some sore knees and numb toes on my hilly rides in Cville.

And I've procrastinated too much today too. Maybe by the 17th I'll have my act together.

I hope you feel better! A teammate is trying to get me to go on this moderate-to-fast 30 miler tomorrow but ugggh that sounds like work even if it is no-drop.

Take care of your back!

Nicole, I hope you can take some "me time" tomorrow.

see y'all next week.

Hey Regina,

Did you get in a ride today? I was planning to ride this morning but by the time I went to bed last night I was spent and didn't have the energy to even think about riding in the morning. I did try a run but it turned out that my legs aren't ready for running on consecutive days (my first mile was great, but I completely lost it soon after).

See you next Sunday.
    I'd rather be swimming...biking...running...and eating cheesecake...
    --===--

2008 Cervelo P2C Tri bike
    2011 Trek Madone 5.5/Cobb V-Flow Max
    2007 Jamis Coda/Terry Liberator
    2011 Trek Mamba 29er

Looking at all the love there that's sleeping
    No ride on Sunday for me.
    DH picked up a stomach bug somewhere (it wasn't my cooking! I swear! ) and he was down for the count all day. I took care of him, stretched and iced my neck repeatedly, and then made a run to the home despot for some deer netting to put some barriers up around our baby azaleas and euonomyous (sp?). The deer have been chomping on them, and we just spent a gazillion dollars on landscaping and I don't intend for it to be very expensive deer food! (stupid garden rats! I hate 'em! There are TONS of tasty trees and plants in the woods behind our house, and they come and raid the ornamentals and the bird and squirrel feeders! Why can't they just eat the weeds?? Lord knows, we have plenty of them! ). Okay. Deep breath.
    Anywho.
    I hope everyone did something to enjoy the weather.