Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Page 215 of 221 FirstFirst ... 115165205211212213214215216217218219 ... LastLast
Results 3,211 to 3,225 of 3311

To disable ads, please log-in.

Well, they took off the photo of the girl modeling something - scarf? underwear? covering her boobs with just her hands.

I buy from them because their clothes fit me, unlike ibex/icebreaker/smartwool. Some of us can't be picky if we want to be warm.

"I never met a donut I didn't like" - Dave Wiens

That picture is unfortunate (is it the shirt she's selling?). I checked the website and clearly,I am not part of their intended demographic. I'll stick with Ibex, Patagonia, and Icebreaker.
    Last edited by Selkie; 02-12-2012 at 07:44 AM.

Luna Eclipse//Terry B'fly
    Luna Orbit//Sella Italia Ldy Gel Flow
    Bianchi Eros Donna//Terry Falcon
    Seven Alaris//Jett 143
    Terry Isis (Titanium)//Terry B'fly

Quote Originally Posted by jessmarimba View Post
    Wow, I am NOT a fan of their new website. Can't find lengths on the pants anywhere, and their size chart is absurd. Really, a 37 in chest and a 31 in waist for a women's XS? (which, coincidentally, is the same size as a mens' small?!?!) Something must be lost in translation.

P.S. Thanks for the coupon though!!

P.S.S. what's the inseam on the track pants? Do you know?
    I agree, the website leaves a lot to be desired. Not sure on the inseams, I only know that the sport bra I bought from them (or S&C, perhaps) a couple of years ago is a small, so that's what I ordered. I'll let you know my thoughts on the sizing when I get them!

Quote Originally Posted by jessmarimba View Post
    I left mine hanging in the closet for MONTHS while I decided. I also at one point thought about sewing the pockets shut and just taking out the pocket material. That dress just isn't flattering, and yet they never change anything about it. I probably could've gone down at least 2 sizes if I wanted to not look shapeless, only they don't go that small. But in the end, I put it on one morning over thermal tights to volunteer at a race and decided it was comfy enough to keep. Doesn't look too bad with a warm vest over it and it's comfy sitting around at home or running errands. It'll never be the cute-apres-ski-out-on-the-town dress, though. I'm starting to give up on finding a cute winter dress.
    Oh, I just made an incredible discovery about my Ibex dress (I have the same issues with the pockets as you). I just happened to try it on over a wool crew, and it hangs so much better. I'm not sure why, but I'm curious if it works for you.
    '02 Eddy Merckx Fuga, Selle An Atomica
    '85 Eddy Merckx Professional, Selle An Atomica

'10 Soma Double Cross DC, Selle An Atomica

Slacker on wheels.

Quote Originally Posted by wavedancer View Post
    I agree, the website leaves a lot to be desired. Not sure on the inseams, I only know that the sport bra I bought from them (or S&C, perhaps) a couple of years ago is a small, so that's what I ordered. I'll let you know my thoughts on the sizing when I get them!
    Received my I/O merino items in 4 days from Australia (faster than getting stuff from California). Very happy with the bra, crib shirt, track pants. The inseam on the small track pants is 31 1/2 inches. I'll need to do a little trimming, as usual, but they are wicked comfy! The crib shirt is lightweight, snug comfy fit for a base layer.

Quote Originally Posted by wavedancer View Post
    The inseam on the small track pants is 31 1/2 inches. I'll need to do a little trimming, as usual, but they are wicked comfy!
    Eek! Glad I didn't get them! I need about a 33-34 to not look like I'm wearing high waters.

I actually won the pocket hoody on ebay right when the coupon code came up, and I love it. Not great for tech stuff (no thumbholes, pockets wouldn't work to tuck it in for snowboarding or anything) but good for hiking and being warm at work!

Oh no, not Jones! I hope they stay in business

http://www.joneswares.com/
    Fancy Schmancy Custom Road bike ~ Mondonico Futura Legero
    Found on side of the road bike ~ Motobecane Mixte
    Gravel bike ~ Salsa Vaya
    Favorite bike ~ Soma Buena Vista mixte
    Folder ~ Brompton
    N+1 ~ My seat on the Rover recumbent tandem
    https://www.instagram.com/pugsley_adventuredog/

Quote Originally Posted by Trek420 View Post
    Oh no, not Jones! I hope they stay in business

http://www.joneswares.com/
    Wonder if there's any way to encourage them to go big?
    Most days in life don't stand out, But life's about those days that will...

Lower right hand side:

Need to contact us?

info@joneswares.com

Maybe send them the link to this thread Signed "There are a lot of Wool Weenies out there"
    Fancy Schmancy Custom Road bike ~ Mondonico Futura Legero
    Found on side of the road bike ~ Motobecane Mixte
    Gravel bike ~ Salsa Vaya
    Favorite bike ~ Soma Buena Vista mixte
    Folder ~ Brompton
    N+1 ~ My seat on the Rover recumbent tandem
    https://www.instagram.com/pugsley_adventuredog/

Hard to even comprehend wool in this heat, but I stopped at the LRS today and got sucked into their sale rack. Picked up an ibex U-sixty tee and Icebreaker Cascade hood dirt cheap. I was so excited I forgot to ask for our running club discount on my shoes.

I´m new to wool, but already love wearing it on my daily commutes and when I'm home and cold after a long days work

I bought 2 Devold long underpants, 2 different Devold jerseys (one to autumn, one to winter) and nice womens boxers, also Devold And some different Icebreaker wool socks and a wool Buff

Do you wash your wool gear with a wool detergent with lanolin sometimes? I hand wash my gear with special fine washing detergent. But there aren't any lanolin in it, nor other wool "protection". My gear was quite expensive and I expect long lifetime by any means

Do you air your wool clothes often? Or do you wash it frequently?

I'm unfortunately one of thoose people, who perspire a great deal, no matter what shape I'm in or how long I bike. I used my wool jersey for 3-4 daily roundtrips (10 mile each) and then the wool jersey started to stink a bit. I hope that the stink will vanish in the wash. I got high hopes already

I hate hate hate synthetic clothes because of the stink

I wash my wool in the wash machine with other dark clothes. Cold water. Standard detergent. Most I lay out to dry. While drying it might smell a bit wooly but once it dries they smell fine. I wash wool less often than other clothes.
    Trek Madone 4.7 WSD
    Cannondale Quick4
    1969 Schwinn Collegiate, original owner
    Terry Classic

Richard Feynman: “The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool.”

Quote Originally Posted by goldfinch View Post
    I wash my wool in the wash machine with other dark clothes. Cold water. Standard detergent. Most I lay out to dry. While drying it might smell a bit wooly but once it dries they smell fine. I wash wool less often than other clothes.
    You'll ruin your wool with regular detergent. Wool doesn't tolerate enzymes!

Quote Originally Posted by Devold View Post
    You'll ruin your wool with regular detergent. Wool doesn't tolerate enzymes!
    Interesting! So far no problems (maybe because I am very stingy with how much I use) but from Googling about I see that the issue may be a pH issue and that something like Dawn dish washing detergent is a better choice.
    Trek Madone 4.7 WSD
    Cannondale Quick4
    1969 Schwinn Collegiate, original owner
    Terry Classic

Richard Feynman: “The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool.”

Quote Originally Posted by goldfinch View Post
    Interesting! So far no problems (maybe because I am very stingy with how much I use) but from Googling about I see that the issue may be a pH issue and that something like Dawn dish washing detergent is a better choice.
    Or just detergent without enzymes and bleach. The most supermarkets carry wool detergent - it's not that expensive