Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

To disable ads, please log-in.

Thank you BMo3! I received my card yesterday too! Came home feeling very tired and in a very grumbly mood. Getting the first christmas card of the season cheered me right up!

Now I need to get cracking on sending mine out....hopefully some time next week. Don't be too disappointed if it arrives a bit later than christmas....

yay, my cards are making it overseas. Glad I could help brighten your day!
    Jennifer

“Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.”
    -Mahatma Gandhi

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act but a habit."
    -Aristotle

All of my US cards went out the other day. Glad to see that they're arriving.
    Hoping to get to the post office before they close today to get the international cards out.

Oh thank you to all who are sending me cards! I had a handful when I got home from working in Oregon the other day. I have to go work again in Vegas this week but plan on taking my cards to do so I will get mine out by the end of the week I hope! Thank you again for the wonderful cards.
    I have a tradition in opening holiday cards too. I make a cup of tea in the afternoon after the mail has shown up, and sit and open them and reflect on them. I don't like to open them in a rush then get them on the shelf. I enjoy each and every one.
    Blessed are the flexible, for they shall not be bent out of shape.
    > Remember to appreciate all the different people in your life!

I got my overseas cards mailed yesterday, just before my printer flaked out on me. I have to see what is going on with that before I finish my States cards, but I hope to have them out this week. THANK YOU to all who are so diligent in getting your cards in the mail so early. I so enjoy the ones I have already received. The first one that came in, I thought, who do I know in OH, and then it dawned on me, my TE card exchange....WHAT A LOVELY WAY TO EXPRESS THE HOLIDAY SPIRIT ....

I recieved my first 5 holiday cards yeaterday, all from TE. Thank you!!!
    Jennifer

“Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.”
    -Mahatma Gandhi

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act but a habit."
    -Aristotle

I got my first card yesterday! Thanks bikingmomof3
    @LIGHTSABE*R(::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Beginner Triathlete Log

Yay! I just got two more cards today! This time from Cold Bay ( Thank you CWR) and from Merrill, WI (Thank you mtdarby). The christmas spirit is trickling in. I've been baking and decorating gingerbread cookies for the past couple of days too. It is almost Christmas!

My cards will go out by the end of the week. I ran out of cards and need to hit the shops again. Hopefully they will still reach you all before the holiday is over.

I received my greetings from Jenifer and Amber...
    THANK YOU they are really nice
    Tomorrow I'm sending 15 cards, is there someone of you who hasn't received any yet or you received only one. Let me know... I would like to be the one who will cheer you up
    Last edited by iFKA; 12-06-2006 at 12:32 PM.
    "Life is not measured with the quantity of breaths you take, but with the quantity of moments that took your breath away..."

Thanks to all who've sent me cards. I've enjoyed everyone of them and the stickers, too! All my cards went out earlier this week. Oh, but one came back, guess I missed a stamp on that one It will go in tomorrow's mail, luckily it's going to someone in the US.

Kerry

I have received some cards from the TE gals, and I must say that I am enjoying this very much. I've even gotten a couple of neat stickers, temporary tattoos and a kling from "the girls". So thanks to you gals for those nice little extras. I look forward to the mail this time of the year, especially now that there are extra cards coming from all over, something nice to look for instead of just bills and junk mail. Thanks to everyone and happy holidays. shellyj

More cards arriving every day it seems! I look forward to the mail now every day! All my cards went in the mail yesterday. HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO ALL!!!

got my printer fixed and finished up my cards last night...off to the mail we go...thank you everyone...I have received many cards, and stickers too .

I look forward to the mail this time of the year, especially now that there are extra cards coming from all over, something nice to look for instead of just bills and junk mail.
    I'm with you shellyj! So nice to have something to look forward to than the "greetings" from the utility companies. Thanks to all who've sent cards!

Finally got all my cards sent today! Sorry I'm so slow...don't know how I go so behind with this, but they're on their way.

Thanks for all the great cards! It's really neat getting cards from so many places.

~Sherry
    (still trying to understand how it got to be December 9th so soon )
    All vintage, all the time.
    Falcon Black Diamond
    Gitane Tour de France
    Kuwahara Sierra Grande MTB
    Bianchi Super Grizzly MTB