Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

To disable ads, please log-in.

Erin,

I'm going to try to make it out there and I'll cheer you on.

Being a newbie race attendee, is there anything I should know? Is there admission for spectators?

Awesome!

PM me if you want to carpool. I'm in SF and would love the company. No admission required unless you want to race. It is such a blast you really should try it.

Erin
    Do not be too timid and squeamish about your actions. All life is an experiement. The more experiments you make the better. What if they are a little coarse, and you may get your coat soiled or torn? What if you do fail, and get fairly rolled in the dirt once or twice? Up, again, you shall never be so afraid of a tumble.
    -Ralph Waldo Emerson-

ERIN!!! Whoa girl, you look great on that bike! VG's right -- you look like a total natural. VG -- you look like you're having a blast, too. Way cool.

Have fun racing you guys! (I gotta try this cyclocross thing....)

~BikeMomma
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." --Albert Einstein

Thanks BikeMomma

Come on out to a race. It is a blast. Here's a link to the Bay Area Series coming up. It would be great to hang out again!

http://www.pilarcitos.com/Cross2006.htm

Erin
    Do not be too timid and squeamish about your actions. All life is an experiement. The more experiments you make the better. What if they are a little coarse, and you may get your coat soiled or torn? What if you do fail, and get fairly rolled in the dirt once or twice? Up, again, you shall never be so afraid of a tumble.
    -Ralph Waldo Emerson-