Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Poll: Would you buy a TE custom colored bike shoe?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Hybrid View

Between the Blue Ridge and the Chesapeake Bay
    I'm so glad that y'all like your red Sidis...because then I get to buy your formerly-loved black ones from you for good price. You know who you are--thanks!!

(I'm definitely a black shoe and black shorts person)

The shoes are pretty, but I had to stop wearing the red Sidis I already had. My regular shoe size is 36-36.5 and even wearing the 38s in Sidis, I was having issues, pain, hot spots. Since Sidi is the only brand I have ever worn, I was shocked when I switched to Shimanos. The wide toe box and the custom fitting system for the road shoes was superb. I did have to change out the inner soles for thinner ones, as my feet seem to be super sensitive to even a millimeter of extra padding. The mountain shoes I got for my other bike are just as nice.
    I would buy the socks, though.
    2015 Trek Silque SSL
    Specialized Oura

2011 Guru Praemio
    Specialized Oura
    2017 Specialized Ariel Sport

Quote Originally Posted by tulip View Post
    I'm so glad that y'all like your red Sidis...because then I get to buy your formerly-loved black ones from you for good price. You know who you are--thanks!!
    Don't hold your breath.

Signed,
    Imelda
    Frends know gud humors when dey is hear it. ~ Da Crockydiles of ZZE.