Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

this weeks weight

To disable ads, please log-in.

No change for me this week but I did get in to a better eating routine. It's TTOM so I'm not surprised by no loss. Hopefully the following week. Weight still at 140 with goal weight at 130.

171.6 Goal for this challenge- to get to 165

No change from last week. Am having some stress, which probably means I should quit this challenge, but will try to hang in here. My hubby was in a car accident and has been in the hospital. You know I'm stressed when I start liking hospital cafeteria food.

In at 170.2... I SWEAR two days ago I was 168 something! Oh well... easy come easy go!
    Everyone Deserves a Lifetime

I'm ready!

Put me on the chart please! Just got my new WSD Madone last weekend and I've been riding like crazy and am very dedicated to my girl (her name is May) and loosing some pounds too.

148 yesterday. That's down 2. But 3 days ago I was 146. I wish I would get my period already. When I'm PMSing any little bit of salt in my diet throws my weight around.

weight

I'm 171 lbs. right now. Want to get down to 150... soon!!!

5/9 weight 160.5 (-.1) yipee!

Oops...

Completely forgot to weigh in yesterday- I work early friday so it was just not on my mind- ( I was mainly thinking of dragging myself out of bed to be at work by 6.30 am!)
    So today I weighed 150.2, that is just over 2lbs weight loss- I am happy with that given that we had to eat out almost every night last week - travelling etc.
    ( It was worth it to meet CC and her DH though
    The cure for anything is salt water;
    sweat, tears or the sea

Isak Dinesen

Argghh...

I did my first organized ride yesterday and was so excited/nervous on Friday I totally forgot to weigh in.

Not that it made any difference -- same weight 147. But I did ride 45 miles yesterday and that's a new record for me!
    ----------------------------------------------------
    "I never made "Who's Who"- but sure as hell I made "What's That??..."

Is Friday weigh-in day? If so, I was 119.2. Thanks.
    It is never too late to be what you might have been. ~ George Elliot

My podcast about being a rookie triathlete:Kelownagurl Tris Podcast

Hope he's ok!

Quote Originally Posted by kjay View Post
    No change from last week. Am having some stress, which probably means I should quit this challenge, but will try to hang in here. My hubby was in a car accident and has been in the hospital. You know I'm stressed when I start liking hospital cafeteria food.
    Kjay: Hope your hubby is ok! It's more important than ever that you take care of yourself in these situations. Make sure you eat some fruit and vegetables even if they are from the hospital cafeteria -- they will help you to keep the stress down!
    ----------------------------------------------------
    "I never made "Who's Who"- but sure as hell I made "What's That??..."

KJAY: I sure hope everything goes okay.... take care of yourself, and hang in there. Keep us posted on how things are going... we're a great sounding board.
    Jes
    Everyone Deserves a Lifetime

{{{KJAY}}}} Hang in there. My thoughts are with you. Hospitals are not fun, and you are stressed if you are liking the hospital food. Hope your dh is doing better.

kjay - I hope your husband is ok! Sending healing vibes your way...

Week 1 Results:

There are more than 30 of us!!
    And since I know that a lot of people tend to come and go...lets say that if you miss 3 weeks of weigh-ins in a row, I'll 'hide' your name on this chart to keep it from getting unweildy. Of course, anyone is always welcome to come back at any time! This is about support for one and all!!

There were some great drops this week and many of us (myself included) who maintained. Here's to a strong performance for week 2 for all of us!!
    My new non-farm blog: Finding Freedom