Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

To disable ads, please log-in.

Can I join? I've been working hard to drop from my post-holiday high.

192.4 lbs this morning.

Maybe you guys can kick my butt into dropping another 12 lbs.

My overall goal is 180, but I don't know if I can do that in 7 week. So short term goal would be 185.

I'd like to join too. I've had a very bad health time since late January. Now that my asthma is under control, and the cardiologist gave me the OK to work out (long story I won't bore you all with), I need to get myself in gear as naturally I gained weight over these last few months! Starting weight is 185 and I'd like to try and lose 8 lbs by the end of June. Hopefully more, but I'm trying to not set a goal that ends up depressing me, you know?
    You too can help me fight cancer, and get a lovely cookbook for your very own! My team's cookbook is for sale Click here to order. Proceeds go to our team's fundraising for the Philly Livestrong Challenge!

I'm still at 195.5 this morning..... I'm not too bummed tho....I did GREAT in the beginning of the week..but then had an anniversary dinner at a Italian restaurant.....AND ordered desert.....so the last 2 days' I haven't done so well.....so I guess better than gaining!

Here's hoping for a better week!!!
    DeAnna

Never take life seriously.
    Nobody gets out alive anyway

Not happy, but okay with it. I ate out every day this week. And I really, truly enjoyed my buttered chicken and nan :-) . . . back to the grind!

I'm having 25 people over for Mother's Day, I'm scanning 101cookbooks.com for some healthy recipes that would be good at a cookout and be yummy enough to keep me away from the bbq and potato salads.

Down roughly 2.5 pounds this week! (my scale only measures to the half pound, not tenths, which is annoying) I was careful with my food intake and managed 5 good workouts, so I am pleased.

Oh, and my goal for this challenge is to get to 155.

124 today. pretty sure it's "i'm no longer retaining water this month" weight...

150 lbs this morning! Yay. Hopefully I can keep this up

Hey guys!

I'm at 168.2...exactly the same as last week. I'm actually pretty pleased with that since I've been eating like there's no tomorrow!! Thankfully, there's been enough biking in there to keep the damage down.

Welcome to all the new people to join our group! I've added you all to the chart and as soon as most people have posted their weigh-in, I'll post an updated chart.

Came back to add: There are now 27 of us! Woohoo!!
    My new non-farm blog: Finding Freedom

Oh yeah, my goal for this challenge is to weigh 145 lbs.

Wanna join in the fun...

Hi, new to this forum and saw this weight loss challenge. I need some motivation. Can I join in? If so, my starting weight as of today, after breakfast is....154...ugghhh

Oops, looks like I missed the initial weigh-in, but is it possible to still get in?

I'm trying to figure out how increasing my mileage made me put on 6 pounds, and it's NOT muscle for sure. Oh wait, yes, that whole "I've earned beer" mindset.

-- gnat! (137.0)

Question Can I still join?

I just registered and found this thread. I'm already doing a one week weigh in, so I have last week's weight and this week's. Not that it matters since it hasn't changed even an ounce. I'm at 181.5. My goal is 170.

-Aimee
    Newbie biker

I'm still at 229. With 2 16 hour days at work, I'm happy with it. My goal is to maintain until after trial, and then work on losing

CA
    Last edited by Blueberry; 05-09-2008 at 01:39 PM.
    Most days in life don't stand out, But life's about those days that will...

Quote Originally Posted by GLC1968 View Post

Came back to add: There are now 27 of us! Woohoo!!
    And more to boot!! wooo who go girls!!!!

Too bad we couldn't get a "'update our info ourselves' type chart?? Cuz we are going to run you ragged GLC1968!!!!
    DeAnna

a Little Diet Humor...

This is sooooo True.....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	diff men wo.jpg 
Views:	209 
Size:	22.0 KB 
ID:	5999  
    DeAnna