Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

To disable ads, please log-in.

Then according to Sue's Rules of the World, you are allowed to count other trips you take with the bike instead of a car. You could end up ahead!

letting stuff dry out really helps with the smell. not allowing it to dry creates a big stink...

when I first got shorts, I'd wear them 2 days, 4 trips of about 8-12 miles each, so that i could make them go.
    now I have enough for each day of the week. I keep to one a day. occassionally if i come home and need to leave in an hour or so, i'll change, but that's only because i've had issues with the jock itch stuff, and walking around long term in wet chamois isn't always the best. no issues if i let it dry out though.

i never needed the creams, but as i lost mass, i am having issues. my theories are either I can't find a good fitting short, or my saddle no longer fits.... even so, I only use it on long trips of over 60 miles.

I hang my stuff to dry on hooks in the cornor of my office, and wear it home. I also shower upon arrival (lucky me to have a shower at work!). I find the chamois butt'r is all absorbed, so not slimy. BTW, I prefer chamois butt'r to assos cream. The assos cream stung and I had to wash it off immediately when I first tried it. I tried mini pads once but it all made a wet mess if you know what I mean. Not for me.