Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Page 15 of 20 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516171819 ... LastLast

To disable ads, please log-in.

Just back from two days of travelling. I managed to stick to my plans:
    Breakfast buffet: no more than I'd've eaten at home
    Lunch: simple sandwich, fruit, lots of water and tea
    Snacks: fruit, water, tea
    Restaurant dinner: salad (chicken caesar), water, glass of wine, coffee
    Exercize: well, I was lucky in that the hotel was having its elevator replaced, and my room was on the 4th floor, so I got to do some stairs. I also took the train homeward from the airport and pulled my suitcase home up the hill from the station (a 300-foot climb over about 3 miles).
    Dinner at the airport on the way home: sandwich, banana, water ... and a brownie I gave up resisting
    I'll take a sneak peak on the scale in the morning to see how I did.
    Half-marathon over. Sabbatical year over. It's back to "sacking shirt and oat cakes" as they say here.

Yay! It worked. I'm down 1 kilo. Now at 83 kilos (which I think=182.6 lbs)
    Half-marathon over. Sabbatical year over. It's back to "sacking shirt and oat cakes" as they say here.

I don't know how it happened, but I lost a bit too! Down to 206.0 this time despite spending most of the week at the computer. I did get a long bike ride in yesterday, though. Totally un-planned. The trains were down and I had to cycle most of the way home. Probably about 24 miles, in jeans and trainers and with no water bottle because I hadn't planned on cycling. Today I am risking a trip in to work again, but I'm going prepared. I've got cycling gear in my bag and two water bottles.

172.8 this week-

Anybody else struggling?

227.0 for me this week. Yep - we've had lots of 100+ degree days, and now we have smoke from wildfires east of us, so the air quality is really bad. Not good for exercising...

CA
    Most days in life don't stand out, But life's about those days that will...

139.6 again.

But that is okay. I measured my waist today and it is 2 inches smaller than when I started.

That means that I am losing inches and building muscle.

That is a GOOD THING!!!

A Very Determined Lynette

146 this morning. (The scale went 145...145...146. Argh)

Before my race I had bounced up to 149. The day after I was 144. But I knew that wouldn't stick. So I'm happy with 146.

148 lbs this week!

Still not really able to eat much since my gum tissue is still swollen. But I did manage to eat two cheeseburgers and a big plate of pasta this week. Well...I swallowed most of it without chewing. A hungry girl's gotta eat! Soup just doesn't cut it.

Angry Friggin Aunt Flo

Not a good week. Aunt Flo showed up and brought more luggage than normal. I feel so bloated that almost think I can hear the extra water sloshing around. And Mother Nature is being horrible too. It has rained every day this week during the times I have available to ride. I decided that I was going to ride in the rain last night as long as there wasn't lightening. Then they issued a flood warning. It was raining so hard I think the neighbors started building an arc. ::sigh:: Up to 179.5.

189.2 lbs

Another less then stellar week. Getting consistent miles is proving very difficult this summer. I'm hold steady on the diet, but it requires riding more!

Thanks

I'm going nowhere in a hurry. Really struggling to work enough rides into my schedule, and too many food challenges.

I'm up a bit: 167.4.
    Figures - I had nachos one night for dinner, and ice cream two times this week. Alright -- Now I know THAT doesn't work!
    Everyone Deserves a Lifetime

160.3 ... just back from 10 days vacation - oh well (at least it was fun)! It's going to be a brown rice weekend

back up 1# to 150. Can't seem to drop any weight.

I'm UP 3 lbs this week, weighed in at 141 lbs yesterday. I don't know what's going on. We had a terrible heat wave earlier this week, which kept me from doing any type of activity. I've ridden my bike to work 2 1/2, out of 4, days this week. I accepted a ride home on Monday due to the heat index.