Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Thread: Voler shorts

Voler shorts

To disable ads, please log-in.

What is your opinion about Voler shorts? Do you have the Torino or Diamante padding and is it comfortable?

Hi,I have some Voler cycling shorts and I find them very comfi... I got the sample shorts form 2007. The chamois is not very thick... I see they have some new sample shorts and the padding is different from the last ones...
    I tried on some Cannondale Synape, great fit good chamois. Team estrogen has only a limited stock so I am waiting until they get a new order.
    Hope I could helpResi

I have older ones with a different chamois, but all the ones I've tried have been pretty thin. Not uncomfortable. Just thin.

I hate them because they run big (it was a custom order so no exchanges) and come up way too high in the waist. I do like my BF's Voler skinsuit that I borrow occasionally. Some of their shorts materials don't hold up that well (spandex gets really thin and see-thru).

I would go with bibs and order a size down (especially if you'd go up based on height alone--and in that case, I'd order men's so the straps will be long enough).

I noticed that they are see through and fortunately my team shorts are white on the sides and dark everywhere else.

I have an older pair of Voler shorts with the Azzura(?) padding. They're ok, not great, but they were on sale. The fabric isn't as supportive as I would like and they're cut too high for my tastes. I do like the chamois though- nice and thin compared to PI, the newer Sugoi chamois, etc.

That Azura chamois is my all time favorite!
    If I could I'd buy a stack of them and put them in every pair of shorts!

Torino chamois

I have ridden with the voler team shorts with Torino padding for 3 months now averaging 150 - 200 miles a week and they are not comfortable. I only wear them for racing and use different shorts for training. I wish I would of ordered them with the women's padding.