hi, i just got my new road bike the other day.
yesterday i rode for approx 1 and a half hrs, then for about an hour later on, then i had to run an errand, and in total that was about 20 min. during the last long ride, i started having minor chest pain. i was done for the day, but my car is broke down and i had an errand to run, so i rode 10 min to the store and 10 back. on the way there i had mild chest pain, on the way back it was pretty noticable and i went very slow.

i overdid it didnt i?
i dont usually ride for that long. before it was like a half hour tops.

oh yeah, and during the longer rides i also lost my breath a few times. i mean like, shortness of breath and i had to stop pedaling for a few minutes to breath normally again.

i have had my heart checked before, it skips a lot but the doctors say its ok. i do have a mild arythmia(sp?) but noone seems to be concerned. ive been checked out a lot before, ive had other health problems. i'm 27. im asking you guys what your opinions are, or if this is a normal reaction to pushing my body too much, or whatever...because i am positive if i go to the dr with this question, they will do the usual (give me a quick look-over, take the usual vitals, listen to my heart beat, and tell me i am totally fine)

i think my young age and the fact i look about 16 makes doctors believe nothing could possibly ever go wrong with my body.
but, i'm also the paranoid type

i REALLY want to go out right now...but my heart still feels worn-out