Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

**Wednesday Weigh-In**

To disable ads, please log-in.

Okay, ladies! Time to "weigh in!"

I am -2.5. I've had a cold for a few days, though, so I haven't been able to eat much. Either way, I'll take it

-1.5. but I'm sure it is temporary water weight

I took a long vacation and fell off the wagon big time, and then I was really busy with baseball. I thought I would be gaining, but I have not. One thing I did was move my full length mirror back into my room, so I look in it all the time instead of only when I think to go in the other room and look. (There's no good place to hang it in the really short-ceilinged rooms in my century-old house.) I had a cruddy diet in the last 7 days, eating a lot of potato chips, etc., but I did buy a new bike and I've been riding it. Sooo, guess what? All of that and TADA...

I'm down 2 lbs since I left on vacation! yippee!

Karen

Down 3, which is amazing because I've done no exercise since my crash on Sunday.

Down 3.5 this week, though I think some of it is from the week before, since I maintained last week, and I felt really bloated last Wednesday.

Oh, AND I totally blew away my 20 mile goal for the week. I got 42 miles in!!

Got rid of 2 pounds. Hooray!! Was pretty good on my diet, lots of vegies, protein and fruit and did not taste too many of my dessert experiments.

Rode my bike Thurs., Fri., Sun, & Tues. 80+ miles. Things are slowing down at work so I have more time now.

Looking forward to next week's weigh in.

Good luck everyone!!

same as last week. . . .

Good job everyone!

I have no idea where I posted, but I am certain I did.

Down 1.5 (really more than I wanted, as it should be at max, .5 a week) and about 6.5 to go. (For those new, I have been losing weight for 2 years now, so it has not been a rapid weight loss )

Great job everyone!!!!
    Jennifer

“Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.”
    -Mahatma Gandhi

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act but a habit."
    -Aristotle

Thumbs down Zilch!

Last week I lost 3, this week ZERO so far! But my usual weigh in is Friday. Maybe a miracle will occur in the next 48 hours.
    My body really is a fickle creature!

Running Mommy my body works that way as well. Hang in there.
    Jennifer

“Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.”
    -Mahatma Gandhi

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act but a habit."
    -Aristotle

-1 this week, -3 total
    69 miles riding and 1 yoga class - I am so glad there are no cameras! But it feels good to stretch!
    My bike has been in the LBS since Monday (fell with clipless - more like slow motion tumble when my chain caught), so I will have to make tracks this weekend. The poor LBS, I called today to check if she was ready early - just in case!

Keep it up everyone!
    It's all about the journey (my reason for riding slower)

no weight loss this week, but no gain either. great job ladies

I think I've gained a pound this week but my body is out of whack so it's hard to tell if it's going to stay or not. I won't get irritated for the moment.
    It is never too late to be what you might have been. ~ George Elliot

My podcast about being a rookie triathlete:Kelownagurl Tris Podcast

I am down 1.5 this week. 0 last week.

At least it is starting to go in the right direction.

Lynette

I am down 1. I have been losing weight since January and have lost 26 total the first 20 flew off, now I really struggle for every pound. I really hope to be able to put up a few 2 pound weeks before July.

Good job on the weight lose or not gain everyone.
    Jones