Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Fun ride in Virginia

To disable ads, please log-in.

In case you missed the link in the Mid-Atlantic forum, check our the flyer for our annual local ride.

Batbike - is this a better spot to post?

Please note the ride distances listed are NOT ACCURATE. In fact, we are supposed to have 25, 45 & 62 mile options. Sorry no online registration - just snail mail by May 4. Good options for moderately priced hotels & wonderfful B&B's nearby. Hope to see lots of TE'rs there!
    Attached Files Attached Files
    "When I'm on my bike I forget about things like age. I just have fun." Kathy Sessler

2006 Independent Fabrication Custom Ti Crown Jewel (Road, though she has been known to go just about anywhere)/Specialized Jett

Fun RIDES in VA -- month of May

IFjane and others ... many FUN RIDES in VA in May!

Let me suggest the following:

START in Lynchburg, VA: http://www.cvbikefestival.com/

CONTINUE the RIDE in Madison, VA: www.rideva.com/tourdemadison/index.htm

FINISH the MONTH on an UPhill in Radford, VA: http://www.cyclingdoubleheader.com/index.html

BAT
    Satisfaction lies in the effort not the attainment. Full effort is full victory.
    -- Mahatma Gandhi

Thumbs up I am coming to Madison, VA!

IFjane -- I, along with 3 friends from Lynchburg, will be coming to Madison, VA for the Tour de Madison on Saturday, May 19th! Sounds like a great ride!!! Any other TE members signed-up?!
    BAT
    Satisfaction lies in the effort not the attainment. Full effort is full victory.
    -- Mahatma Gandhi

Bat - that's great news! I will be there for sure.

Anyone else coming???
    "When I'm on my bike I forget about things like age. I just have fun." Kathy Sessler

2006 Independent Fabrication Custom Ti Crown Jewel (Road, though she has been known to go just about anywhere)/Specialized Jett

Looks like I will have elderly, special needs dog duty since DH will be going to his family event in NC . I will be with you guys in spirit! Maybe next year?

Definitely next year....tell BikeBoy, a.k.a. eBayBoy that it's your turn! Wish you could come this year.....check out the MidAtlantic thread - looks like several MD/DC area cyclists are coming.

Bring Petra with you & rent a trailer to pull????

Quote Originally Posted by IFjane View Post
    Bring Petra with you & rent a trailer to pull????
    I ought to train with her - pulling 65 lbs. of German Shorthaired dogflesh + trailer would be some kind of workout!