Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Made it back to NY

To disable ads, please log-in.

Hi everyone, I used to frequent this site often and would post occasionally. Well as some you may have remembered I used to live in Colorado and just recently moved back to my home state of NY. My husband I spent 10 years enjoying all that Colorado had to offer then decided it was time to go home and get back on the water. It has been a tough transition thus far. We moved in mid june and most of everything is in storage. we hope to find another house, but it may not happen until summer. I havent ridden too much since we left and what riding i have done has only been on the mtn bike. oh well, i guess it could be worse. I just never thought moving was going to be this challenging. so many changes: new jobs and out my normal "routine". I hate to sound like a complining person, i just miss being able to do all my hobbies such as woodworking which is on the back burner until we get a place.
    Well sorry for my little complaints, We are enjoying being back in NY and have been able to go kayaking alomost every day since mid aug once we got somewhat settle. we are living near the Rochester area. Hope I can readjust to the NY winters

Welcome back! Ain't NY grand???
    -Emily

Hi Songlady, I can't believe you are in Rochester too. Do you ride in the winter? where do you ride?

PM'd you...
    -Emily