Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

To disable ads, please log-in.

Try uptontea.com It is a wonderful mail order site for teas from all over the world. Many varieties and different sizes available for sampling as well. They had neat descriptions in their catalogue (on line and print)

Celestial Seasonings Decaf Mint Green Tea. It comes in a green box. It's delicious! I do not normally like the flavor of green tea, but with the mint added, yum! Tasty and soothing. I love to drink it right before I go to bed.

annie
    Time is a companion that goes with us on a journey. It reminds us to cherish each moment, because it will never come again. What we leave behind is not as important as how we have lived." Captain Jean Luc Picard

Quote Originally Posted by oldbikah View Post
    Try uptontea.com It is a wonderful mail order site for teas from all over the world. Many varieties and different sizes available for sampling as well. They had neat descriptions in their catalogue (on line and print)
    I'll second this recommendation! I'm also partial to www.specialteas.com and www.harney.com. Both good. For the adventurous, there's www.artisanscup.com (you can pick your own tea flavors!).
    Most days in life don't stand out, But life's about those days that will...

I sit here drinking Celestial Seasoning's Madagascar Pomegranite Red, one of their Rooibus teas. I still like the Vanilla Red best of those, and the Candy Cane Lane peppermint/vanilla green tea best of all so far.

MTK, thanks for asking about the PVCs. I notice them a fair amount when I get up in the morning--no caffeine at all, just the "stress" of getting up? I worked a 24 shift the other day, did get a few hours of sleep, but over the course of 12 hours consumed one Diet Coke and two squares of bittersweet chocolate (the diet Coke to sharpen up my brain, the chocolate to reward me for working so much!), and by the evening, end of the shift, my heart was jumping around. The caffeine or the fatigue? I don't know. It can be pretty annoying. I'm also guessing that perimenopausal hormone changes are playing a role here. In any event, back to the tea...!
    Run like a dachshund! Ride like a superhero! Swim like a three-legged cat!
    TE Bianchi Girls Rock