Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

To disable ads, please log-in.

Heck yeah, Portland IS the cross capitol of the US. The races are WAY fun to watch. I do own a cross bike, but I use it as my commuter. I'm definitely not coordinated to race cross! But I'll come cheer for all of you!

Susan
    Susan Otcenas
    TeamEstrogen.com
    See our newest cycling jerseys
    1-877-310-4592

susan

Hi Susan:

I'm a lot of things but I wouldn't list coordinated in the list! And, I race cyclocross! I used to think there was no way I could race Cyclocross, especially when I used to watch my hubby race in Santa Cruz area when we lived in California.

Later, when we moved to Flagstaff, I just decided that cross looked like a fun thing to do and that coordinated or not, I was going to try. So, I'm pretty good at getting off, not so good at getting back on the bike, but I still have fun doing it and that is what it is all about!

All the more power to uncoordinated Cyclocrossers! We just have to work harder!

I'm intrigued.

My husband just ordered a cyclocross bike (purchased a frame and the shop is building up the rest of it). He is interested in getting into cross racing, and I have to admit: I'm somewhat intrigued.

Please keep the postings coming because I'm going to keep reading! Who knows, maybe I'll get a cross bike next year.