Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Question ? New forum category ?

To disable ads, please log-in.

Hi!

I had been wondering if it would be possible to have another category that would be for "health related questions, problems, concerns, etc.....?"

There have been a lot of questions & inquiries with regard to breathing issues, various aches & pains, boils/sores, allergies, pregnancy, etc...., and I think that it would be much easier to have one specific area for health related issues.

I had PM'd Susan @ TE a couple of weeks back, but I'm sure that she has been extremely busy being the Administrator of such a WONDERFUL, FANTASTIC SITE !!
    I personally thank you Susan, as well as the whole TE team, for all of the exceptional work you do here, and it is appreciated very, very much!

I hope that a special forum category can be added for "health issues".

Thank you very much for your consideration!

Peace, Love, Good Health & Happiness, Always.

Denise

"He who is cruel to animals becomes hard also in his dealings with men. We can judge the heart of a man by his treatment of animals".
    Immanuel Kant

Riding my Luna & Rivendell in the Hudson Valley, NY
    That seems like a good idea to me, Denise- as it is now, lots of physical problems and injuries are being discussed in both OPEN Topic and in New Riders categories, and yet these issues would often not apply to just new riders. But maybe there's a good reason for it as it is, that we don't realize...if so, do let us know.

Also, hope you don't mind if I repeat my own humble suggestion for a new category for discussing "Biking Accessories" under "Gear & Accessories"- as it is now I don't really know where to discuss something like panniers or pedals or safety lights, etc.:
    http://forums.teamestrogen.com/showthread.php?t=9327

What a wonderful forum, I learn so much here! Thanks to everyone who works to keep it running so well!
    Lisa
    My mountain dulcimer network...FOTMD.com...and my mountain dulcimer blog
    My personal blog:My blog
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

well now what do we have here!

congrats on getting the forum started, have a feeling it will be quite well used!

What a great Suggestion!Thanks TE!
    @LIGHTSABE*R(::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Beginner Triathlete Log

Thumbs up Health Issues

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ADDING THIS NEW FORUM, "HEALTH ISSUES", UNDER GENERAL DISCUSSION.

It will be nice having all health related problems in one place, rather than spread all over.

Thank you Susan for all your help !

Peace, Love, Good Health & Happiness Always,

Denise

"He who is cruel to animals becomes hard also in his dealings with men. We can judge the heart of a man by his treatment of animals".
    Immanuel Kant

Great idea.
    "...I'm like the cycling version of the guy in Flowers for Algernon." Mike Magnuson

Nice. Cheers TE.
    Drink coffee and do stupid things faster with more energy.