Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

3 cyclists clipped in Brisbane Yesterday

To disable ads, please log-in.

I'm absolutley disgusted at this! How could people be so freaking blind!!

This happened in my city, A massive group ride put on by one of the gyms, and not one but THREE riders hit by a car.

Here's the story. http://www.news.com.au/sundaymail/st...54-952,00.html

Grrrrr.... Makes me so mad. I'm just glad noone was killed. Bikes were TOTALLED though. Saw it on the news last night.
    @LIGHTSABE*R(::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Beginner Triathlete Log

I'm sorry. Why are people so careless...I wonder if drivers who actually kill or seriously injure a cyclist are genuinely sorry, or if they just figure the cyclist had it coming.
    "...I'm like the cycling version of the guy in Flowers for Algernon." Mike Magnuson

Quote Originally Posted by light_sabe_r
    I'm absolutley disgusted at this! How could people be so freaking blind!!

This happened in my city, A massive group ride put on by one of the gyms, and not one but THREE riders hit by a car.

Here's the story. http://www.news.com.au/sundaymail/st...54-952,00.html

Grrrrr.... Makes me so mad. I'm just glad noone was killed. Bikes were TOTALLED though. Saw it on the news last night.
    A person has to wonder where the drivers brain was. It is not like a deer running out in front of you that you don't see. This was a group of riders. Crazy world! Thank goodness no one was seriously injured or at least that is what it sounded like.

Heidi

The comments section attached to the article is interesting reading. It seems motorist attitudes are pretty much the same in Australia and North America.