Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

To disable ads, please log-in.

Same here --- received a bill, but haven't seen the magazine.

"He who is cruel to animals becomes hard also in his dealings with men. We can judge the heart of a man by his treatment of animals".
    Immanuel Kant

Okay, if I dare to show my avatar around here again...

The circulation editor said:

We publish bimonthly and mail out subscription notices on a monthly schedule. (All of this happens from our mail house.) So we attempt to the best of our ability but sometime they do not sync. In this case the renewal notices are mailed out 1st class mail and the publications go out periodical rate which is slower. So that is why this happened. I want to reasure you that it is not intentional just something that we do not have much control over. If the USPS could guarantee us a different timing that would be very helpful, but no such luck! Once again I would like to let you know that you should have your copy of the magazine shortly, and please disregard any further notices if you do not wish to subscribe.

Hopefully, you've all gotten your free issues or will get them very soon! Thanks again for giving the mag a try.

its not your fault.

but now that does explain why it takes me so long to get any magazine. sheesh! i go into town and they have the next two months out before i even get one for this month!
    "Forget past mistakes. Forget failures. Forget everything except what you're going to do now and do it." – William C. Durant

I click here to help detect breast cancer.

I click here to help feed animals in need.

I play this game to help feed people in need.

Hopefully, you've all gotten your free issues or will get them very soon! Thanks again for giving the mag a try.
    Just wanted to say the my copy arrived today. I had totally forgotten that I had signed up for this (despite getting the premature invoice )

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nancielle View Post
    Just wanted to say the my copy arrived today. I had totally forgotten that I had signed up for this (despite getting the premature invoice )

Thanks
    And it only took two months!

I am still anxiously awaiting my copy of this magazine. I am glad to here they are starting to arrive!

Still No Magazine

I have been anxiously awaiting my free copy of the Women's Sports Magazine. I received a bill in October but really wanted to preview the magaine before subscribing. Still No magazine. Disappointing!

I forgot all about it until you posted. Mine never arrived either.
    Jennifer

“Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.”
    -Mahatma Gandhi

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act but a habit."
    -Aristotle

same here. i just gave up hope of ever seeing it.
    "Forget past mistakes. Forget failures. Forget everything except what you're going to do now and do it." – William C. Durant

I click here to help detect breast cancer.

I click here to help feed animals in need.

I play this game to help feed people in need.

Gosh, I just feel awful you guys are having to wait so long! The next issue is coming out at the beginning of March. If you're so inclined, call the subscription service (Kable 1-800-746-3390) and let them know you never got your gift copy of Women's Adventure Magazine. They should be able to send something out to you asap.

If you're interested in reading some of the articles online, you can see them at http://www.womensadventuremagazine.com/archive.html.

Nuthatch, aka
    Susan webmaster at WA

Well... good to have the link to the online articles, nuthatch
    Thanks

For the record, my copy didn't arrive either, but I didn't expect it too as I am so veeeerrrry faaaar away

Our brand new circulation director (be gentle with her!) was very concerned when I told her about this. If you want to contact her directly instead of contacting our "mail house" she's Gina at circulation@ womensadventuremagazine.com.