Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

To disable ads, please log-in.

I went for the *assets* shorts , figuring the original plan was to meet for a ride and would have seen the *assets* in that setting anyway. Hey, I pedal hard to get these assets!

We met, we walked, we talked. Nice guy. No sparks. A little snobby on some issues, but I expected that of a former pro racer . Says he'll call me after he gets his bike put back together (had to warranty a carbon fiber crank) and we can ride. I'm not holding my breath. Said he "likes kids, as long as they're someone else's kids", meaning he doesn't want any of his own. Good to know.

So fixedgeargirl's got her groove back ! I had put off looking, thinking "I'm not ready." I answered this guy's ad on a whim, figuring I might at least get a good ride out of the deal, and realized that, d@mn it, I am ready!
    The bicycle is the most civilized conveyance known to man. Other forms of transport grow daily more nightmarish. Only the bicycle remains pure in heart. ~Iris Murdoch, The Red and the Green

Hey- thanks for letting us 'old been married to the same guy forever gals' live vicariously through you. Its great that you took this step. and that it helped you realize you are ready to date again. I am curious to know how cycling singles works out. If I were single it would be my first instinct, but I have no clue how to date in this century. -e