Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 152122232425

To disable ads, please log-in.

hey i am Clinton

and i am new here anyway i am from toronto ontario canada

and i am working for an online advertising management and i think i could make it a steady job

but hey im looking forward in meeting new friends in this site by the way nice thread

and nice meeting you all
    IG Sports betting picks is a Sports handicapping service using a superior betting system to yield profits for their clients.

Quote Originally Posted by stella2 View Post
    Kris, that really inspiring to me were you by any chance nervous of going downhill when you started (see thread Nervous Nelly scared of hills!). Anyway, you sound brilliant.

Thanks. I live in Central Illinois, and hills here are pretty tame. I did ride as a child, and that helped too. I haven't had, or made, many opportunities to ride downhill at breakneck speed, but when I started, I was more afraid of going up than coming down, of the humiliation of having to walk my bike up the little hill I live on. I had to master using the gears before I could make it up on the bike. Now it's almost easy.

60 and cycling

I am 60 and really started to cycle this year. I am taking it slow but am proud of my progress.
    Susan