Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Jenny Ewing Memorial Ride

To disable ads, please log-in.

Ladies, it's official.

Jenny Ewing's Silver Comet Memorial Ride

Come join your community on the Silver Comet Trail, on Saturday, September 23rd at 8:00 a.m. to honor Jenny Ewing, a woman who loved life, her family, her faith, the freedom of cycling, and the beauty of the Silver Comet Trail.

Meet us at the Floyd’s Road Trail Head on Mile Marker 4.2 where we will kick the morning off with Cobb County Rangers providing safety education to ensure each and every one of us are taking the necessary steps to be safe and secure while on the trail.

The ride will start at Mile Marker 4.2 at 8:30a.m. and pick up riders at 2 other Memorial Ride Sites: Mile Marker 11.6 at Florence Road, and the Hiram Access Point on Mile Marker 14.6.

Register now on Active.com

The $20.00 Registration will be donated to the Jenny Ewing Memorial Ride Fund. All proceeds will go to both the Sandy Springs Mission and a Memorial to be erected on the trail in Jenny’s name.

NOTE: THIS EVENT WILL TAKE PLACE WHETHER RAIN OR SHINE

www.jennyewingmemorialride.com

or

www.active.com

So who's planning on doing this ride? Anybody? I'll be wearing my Jenny Memorial tee from TE, which I ordered today.
    Bad JuJu: Team TE Bianchista
    "The road to hell is paved with works-in-progress." -Roth
    Read my blog: Works in Progress

I'll be there, in either my shirt or my club's jersey (Sorella Cycling), since we're all volunteering for ride safety.

I'll be there. I think some of my club members are helping with the ride so we'll be decked out in our team kits too.
    2004 Colnago Chic - WTB Deva
    2008 Blue RC7 - WTB Deva
    2009 Colnago Master X-lite - WTB Deva