Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Terry Bella Shorts

To disable ads, please log-in.

I've got a pair of these coming. Anyone else tried them? I found your review MC.

V.
    Discipline is remembering what you want.

TandemHearts.com

I'd like to know how they differ from the '06 t-short? Besides the cute trim
    -Emily

I can't wait to hear your review of them- I love the stitching, but something I read made me think the chamois might not be one I'd like...
    "...I'm like the cycling version of the guy in Flowers for Algernon." Mike Magnuson

I wear them during my weekday "get rid of the work stress" rides (26 miles or so each ride). My LGs are saved for the long weekend rides. Anyway, the Belas are holding up well and have served me well during some extremely hot, humid temps a few weeks ago. My only complaint w/them is that the legs are a bit tight. That said, I'd rather have that then chamois flap from the shorts being too big. Had that issue w/the Sheila Moons, so I wear them only for my Coach Troy torture sessions. I think you'll like the Belas.

Luna Eclipse//Terry B'fly
    Luna Orbit//Sella Italia Ldy Gel Flow
    Bianchi Eros Donna//Terry Falcon
    Seven Alaris//Jett 143
    Terry Isis (Titanium)//Terry B'fly