Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Hey Allabouteva...

To disable ads, please log-in.

haven't seen you on much lately... ??? Hope all is OK. My trip is less than a month away now... I will be in your lovely country in Sept... from 9/7-9/16

let me know if you still want to meet while I'm in Sydney! I'm only there from Tues, 9/6- Monday 9/11... then I leave for Cairns... maybe lunch of something on Sat or Sun the 9/10??? We're hoping to go to the Rocks one of those days too...

hope you can make it still... bikerchick
    There is a fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness".

Hey BC - hope you have a great holiday. Dont forget we want to see lots of pics. Might make me home sick but I will risk it.
    The most effective way to do it, is to do it.
    Amelia Earhart

2005 Trek 5000 road/Avocet 02 40W
    2006 Colnago C50 road/SSM Atola
    2005 SC Juliana SL mtb/WTB Laser V

Yup bikerchick hope you have a great holiday here. ^_^ I'm in the wrong state to meet up with you. ;_;
    @LIGHTSABE*R(::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Beginner Triathlete Log

fun fun

Hey BC..I too am on the wrong side of the country to meet up with you.

Do have tons of fun in Seeeeeeeedney and north qld....Remember sunscreen, sunscreen sunscreen and lots of $$$ for tim tams...

c

Quote Originally Posted by crazycanuck
    Hey BC..I too am on the wrong side of the country to meet up with you.

Do have tons of fun in Seeeeeeeedney and north qld....Remember sunscreen, sunscreen sunscreen and lots of $$$ for tim tams...

c

Second that! And remember! Vegemite is not chocolate. Please spread it thinly on buttered bread or you may end up gagging and being made fun of.
    @LIGHTSABE*R(::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Beginner Triathlete Log

Quote Originally Posted by light_sabe_r
    Second that! And remember! Vegemite is not chocolate. Please spread it thinly on buttered bread or you may end up gagging and being made fun of.
    LOL - that is so true. A friend here in the States asked if she could try some Vegemite she had tried it years ago hated it and wanted to give it one last try. When I put it on she gasped and said dont you need to spread it thicker. Yikes - no you dont spread it like Peanut Butter. She tried it and liked it. She now has her very own jar.
    The most effective way to do it, is to do it.
    Amelia Earhart

2005 Trek 5000 road/Avocet 02 40W
    2006 Colnago C50 road/SSM Atola
    2005 SC Juliana SL mtb/WTB Laser V

LOL... thanks everyone! Dang, wish some of you were closer so we could meet! How fun would that be???

Now, I have an admission to make... I'm a little sceered of vegemite I've been to Hawaii and tried Poi... can't imagine it's any worse than that goo they try to pass off as food... blech! Just roast me a pig and pass me the pineapple please! Then I went to England and they served me Black Pudding... fortunately I asked what it was BEFORE trying it

I HAVE however, heard about Tim Tams and look forward to having plenty

I will take a gazillion pics as always and will be sure to come back and share... won't be doing any riding this trip as my best friend doesn't ride... unless I can convince her to rent a couple cruisers just to tool around on one day...
    There is a fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness".