Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

To disable ads, please log-in.

Oops see you are too quick for me. So it was Moab but not nap time.
    The most effective way to do it, is to do it.
    Amelia Earhart

2005 Trek 5000 road/Avocet 02 40W
    2006 Colnago C50 road/SSM Atola
    2005 SC Juliana SL mtb/WTB Laser V

OK...here goes

Now THIS is mud....

Me and Bob(that is my bike) at a 12 hour race....

( i am not sure if the picture is going to work....)

Ruth
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	12%20hour%20042.jpg 
Views:	906 
Size:	43.8 KB 
ID:	1192  

rnrgirl that is mud! holy cow batman!
    "Forget past mistakes. Forget failures. Forget everything except what you're going to do now and do it." – William C. Durant

I click here to help detect breast cancer.

I click here to help feed animals in need.

I play this game to help feed people in need.

SK - i love all the still photos. they turned out really good. they crack me up.
    "Forget past mistakes. Forget failures. Forget everything except what you're going to do now and do it." – William C. Durant

I click here to help detect breast cancer.

I click here to help feed animals in need.

I play this game to help feed people in need.

Thanks! I'm bummed that I forgot to do more in Oregon. However, Bubba said he'd take me back at the end of October so I'm thinking. Beware when the gears actually start to whir in a forward motion.

Yellow was a collaborator. I may need a consultation with her.
    Frends know gud humors when dey is hear it. ~ Da Crockydiles of ZZE.

Here I am in Nova Scotia.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	cindy_shagharbour.JPG 
Views:	904 
Size:	29.0 KB 
ID:	1193  
    Cheers!

Cindy

Team Luna Chix

Let's see, me on my bike... the photos are a bit of a challenge since I usually ride alone, but hey - I want to play too!

This first shot is an old one, from my cross country trip in 2002. As I was absorbing the amazing scenery in the Grand Tetons, I spent some time talking with another traveler who was also drawn in by the views. We traded cameras so we could each get a picture of ourselves: http://denise.smugmug.com/photos/44146-M-1.jpg

This one was courtesy of reflective glass on a very bright day in June as my bike and I were wandering near home: http://denise.smugmug.com/photos/74793251-M-1.jpg

And this (shadow) self-portrait was taken as I was riding home from work this evening: http://denise.smugmug.com/photos/87129537-M-1.jpg

--- Denise
    www.denisegoldberg.com

• Click here for links to journals and photo galleries from my travels on two wheels and two feet.
    • Random thoughts and experiences in my blog at denisegoldberg.blogspot.com

"To truly find yourself you should play hide and seek alone."
    (quote courtesy of an unknown fortune cookie writer)

Quote Originally Posted by DeniseGoldberg
    Let's see, me on my bike... the photos are a bit of a challenge since I usually ride alone, but hey - I want to play too!

This one was courtesy of reflective glass on a very bright day in June as my bike and I were wandering near home: http://denise.smugmug.com/photos/74793251-M-1.jpg

--- Denise
    wow, this one is truly amazing!
    Mimi Team TE BIANCHISTA
    for six tanks of gas you could have bought a bike.

I love how Denise always seems to have a camera with her - even to and from work.

I've tried for weeks now to remember mine as we have acres and acres of sunflower fields around here. They all are in bloom at the same time the TdF is running. Really gorgeous photo ops. Yawl will just have to imagine it.

Quote Originally Posted by SadieKate
    I love how Denise always seems to have a camera with her - even to and from work.

I've tried for weeks now to remember mine as we have acres and acres of sunflower fields around here. They all are in bloom at the same time the TdF is running. Really gorgeous photo ops. Yawl will just have to imagine it.
    Actually, I had a reason for having it with me today. Someone from Halifax, NS posted on crazyguyonabike earlier this week looking for pictures of cycling road signs from around the world. He is working on a fundraiser to get better cycling facilities in Halifax and needs photos. There are a couple of interesting signs here I wanted to get for him.

If anyone has some interesting cycling signs for Peter... here's a link to the discussion: http://www.crazyguyonabike.com/forum...ssage_id=35043

And SadieKate - if you get any photos of the sunflowers, I'd love to see them. I find them fascinating. Here's one in someone's garden that is just starting to open: http://denise.smugmug.com/photos/86328069-M-1.jpg (and yes, of course I had a camera with me when I was wandering on my bike on Sunday!)

--- Denise
    www.denisegoldberg.com

• Click here for links to journals and photo galleries from my travels on two wheels and two feet.
    • Random thoughts and experiences in my blog at denisegoldberg.blogspot.com

"To truly find yourself you should play hide and seek alone."
    (quote courtesy of an unknown fortune cookie writer)

Wow, that's beautiful. The fields are all drying now so the colors are muted and even turning brown. The heads are drooping and turned away from the sun. Even the safflower fields are turning to amber. Eh, cameras just don't seem to find their way into my jersey pockets on my road bike.

Tahoe before our Century Ride

This was taken the day we flew out to Tahoe. We were all so geeked. I'd never seen snowcapped mountains before (well other than pictures that is!)

Well, it's a picture ON my bike isn't it?

Some of my TNT friends.

Quote Originally Posted by SadieKate
    No, it's part of my stilll life series from the Moab/Maze trip.

http://s22.photobucket.com/albums/b3...Life%20Series/
    Yep. That pretty much confirms it, you are insane.

Here is a photo of me. I tried for one today, but it was too humid and fogged up the lens. So, until I get a decent photo, this will do.

Edited to add this picture: Me in a Jersey from Cari (Hi Cari)-see the lovely humidity?

Jennifer

“Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.”
    -Mahatma Gandhi

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act but a habit."
    -Aristotle

Quote Originally Posted by mimitabby
    Cassandra, look above the window; do you see the little mountain range in a square with yellow sky? click on that!
    What if the picture is sitting on your own computer? Do you have to add it as an attachment instead?

barb