Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

This is pretty...

To disable ads, please log-in.

and it's on sale!

I get a kick out of looking at stuff on TE.

V.
    Discipline is remembering what you want.

TandemHearts.com

Oooh, that is lovely. How to convince DH I *need* this....

I too love TE. You should see my wish list.
    Jennifer

“Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.”
    -Mahatma Gandhi

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act but a habit."
    -Aristotle

I'm working on being practical.

If I buy only what I really need, I get absolutely no argument. No matter what it costs. I was even able to spend big bucks to get an overnight, Saturday delivery on shoes the week before my NS tour.

But it's hard to be practical.

V.

TandemHearts.com

I have a wonderful husband, but he thinks "regular" clothes are all that are required. Sigh
    Jennifer

-Mahatma Gandhi

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act but a habit."
    -Aristotle

Bummer... get him riding. Maybe he'll change his tune.

V.

TandemHearts.com

Well V - I think you need that top.

Ooh, I noticed that too. I'm really into shelf bras right now, though. But it's gorgeous.
    "...I'm like the cycling version of the guy in Flowers for Algernon." Mike Magnuson

Quote Originally Posted by Nanci
    Ooh, I noticed that too. I'm really into shelf bras right now, though. But it's gorgeous.

Bras? I swear my chest is getting smaller, my feet are getting bigger...

I've gotten leery of shelf bras. If I'm riding, I don't want any boobabge movement and some shelf bras jusr aren't up to the task.

V.

TandemHearts.com

I just don't care, any more. I want to be cool. Shelf bras, for the small of boob, seem to me to breathe better. It's not like I'm running. I think a little movement promotes air circulation, too! At least, that's my theory.
    "...I'm like the cycling version of the guy in Flowers for Algernon." Mike Magnuson

Yesterday I was flying down a hill back to the car with a friend trailing behind me. I was wondering why none of the motorcylists were returning my smiles, finger wiggles, nothing. They're normally very friendly.

Turns out my friend has decided that she doesn't need a bra at all for road rides and she had her zipper (standard 8 or 9" one) all the way down for our high speed descent. She told me about it back at the car and kind of demonstrated what had happened, but I don't think she realized how much the jersey was probably ballooning out from the wind.

I suspect the bikers were getting a full view!
    Frends know gud humors when dey is hear it. ~ Da Crockydiles of ZZE.

Quote Originally Posted by Bikingmomof3
    I have a wonderful husband, but he thinks "regular" clothes are all that are required. Sigh
    I have a wonderful boyfriend. He thinks that cycling clothes are all that are required.

Oooh that is nice and it would work on both my blue and red bike. Do you think thats a way to sell it to my husband? See hubby its really good value I can wear it on two bikes.

Trekhawk who has a husband that thinks two jerseys are enough. LOL like that is going to happen.
    The most effective way to do it, is to do it.
    Amelia Earhart

2005 Trek 5000 road/Avocet 02 40W
    2006 Colnago C50 road/SSM Atola
    2005 SC Juliana SL mtb/WTB Laser V

Quote Originally Posted by SadieKate
    Good thing she didn't cause any accidents

Quote Originally Posted by SadieKate
    Yesterday I was flying down a hill back to the car with a friend trailing behind me. I was wondering why none of the motorcylists were returning my smiles, finger wiggles, nothing. They're normally very friendly.

Turns out my friend has decided that she doesn't need a bra at all for road rides and she had her zipper (standard 8 or 9" one) all the way down for our high speed descent. She told me about it back at the car and kind of demonstrated what had happened, but I don't think she realized how much the jersey was probably ballooning out from the wind.

Well then. That would explain why they weren't paying much attention to you!
    Elizabee (age 5) at the doctor's office: "I can smell sickness in here...I smell the germs"

Quote Originally Posted by Pedal Wench
    I have a wonderful boyfriend. He thinks that cycling clothes are all that are required.
    Your boyfriend needs to talk with my husband.
    Jennifer

-Mahatma Gandhi

-Aristotle