Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Riding my Luna & Rivendell in the Hudson Valley, NY

Terry Spinnaker padded capri/knickers- I love 'em

To disable ads, please log-in.

I just got these, and they are VERY comfy and good looking!
    Terry says they are designed more for indoor stationary biking (spinning), but I am finding them great just for riding:
    http://www.terrybicycles.com/detail....s&item_no=1822
    I love that they cover my legs above the knee, they don't have tight "sausage effect" gripping elastic around the ends of the legs, and they just taper off right below the knee with a cute little slit on the side. I like them SO much I just leave them on sometimes for the day! The chamois is lightweight and soft, not overly padded. No diaper butt. They are soft and very flattering, and make me look smooth. Actually, I was wearing them in the pictures with my new bike, which you can see at the link below my signature. I'm 5' 5" and the mediums fit me perfectly. Highy recommended for a soft lighter weight biking bottom that's longer. I ordered a second pair.
    Lisa
    My mountain dulcimer network...FOTMD.com...and my mountain dulcimer blog
    My personal blog:My blog
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Lisa,
    Thank You for the review.
    Jennifer

“Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.”
    -Mahatma Gandhi

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act but a habit."
    -Aristotle