Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Calling August Secret Sisters

To disable ads, please log-in.

Hi Sisters! August is just around the corner and who is up for a cup of Joe? We will be exchanging coffee and a mug. For those tea drinkers let me know and you will get your wish! Thanks for PMing me by Thursday, July 27th for your secret sis.

Becky

I'm in again!!!

PMing details now!
    @LIGHTSABE*R(::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Beginner Triathlete Log

Coffee? Like a pound of coffee?
    "The bicycle was the first machine to redefine successfully the notion of what is feminine. The bicycle came to symbolize something very precious to women - their independence."—Sally Fox

hmmm

*goes & checks the nice pamphlet from Australia customs to see if cofféeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee's ok.*

Are you sure you want to send me coffeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.....

This is how i type without coffee...

C

ps-if you're bored & want to know about sending items to australia...go to www.aqis.gov.au

*sniff* *Sniff* *sniff* *weep*-how will i ever get bison jerky...

How does this secret sister thing work? May anyone play?

I'd also like to play

Quote Originally Posted by mountainpuddles
    Hi Sisters! August is just around the corner and who is up for a cup of Joe? We will be exchanging coffee and a mug. For those tea drinkers let me know and you will get your wish! Thanks for PMing me by Thursday, July 27th for your secret sis.

Becky

Becky,
    I PM'd you with some info about me. I want to play, being a coffee addict and all. I think this will be great fun. This will be my first swap on this forum, so would you please let me know what other info you need? Thanks!
    Jennifer

“Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.”
    -Mahatma Gandhi

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act but a habit."
    -Aristotle

I was going to wait one more month before joining this fun group - but its COFFEE!!!!!!

I will pm you details (I assume you need name and addresss - anything else?)
    Brina

"Truth goes through three stages: first it is ridiculed; then violently opposed; finally, it’s accepted as being self-evident." Schopenhauer

coffee???? Heck I'm in. Geez, it's even my bday month (the 2nd). I can officially hold my age at 39 and not be lieing
    Dar

OK, I'm in, but please, Please, PLEASE don't send me coffee. Send me tea. Lovely, lovely, tea. Warm, comforting, beautiful tea. (sighs and takes another big gulp from her oversized tea mug)

So, yeah, me too. (just send ME tea.)

Mom(the tea addict)OnBike
    Give big space to the festive dog that make sport in the roadway. Avoid entanglement with your wheel spoke.
    (Sign in Japan)

1978 Raleigh Gran Prix
    2003 EZ Sport AX

I would like to know how it works too....

Quote Originally Posted by mountainpuddles

Becky
    i am interested, but how does this work? what do i need to do?
    its hard for me to get some things here, but i would love to join in.
    "Forget past mistakes. Forget failures. Forget everything except what you're going to do now and do it." – William C. Durant

I click here to help detect breast cancer.

I click here to help feed animals in need.

I play this game to help feed people in need.

Quote Originally Posted by crazycanuck

ps-if you're bored & want to know about sending items to australia...go to www.aqis.gov.au
    As long as it's not raw/green coffee beans it should be OK. ^_^

I'm just hoping Tea's OK. ^_^ can't seem to find it on that pamphlet.
    @LIGHTSABE*R(::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Beginner Triathlete Log

Oooh, coffee!!! Count me in!!

I'm sending my info right now!

For those who asked, in July, we just sent our info to the organizer and then she sent us the name and address of our SS. We then sent the items to our SS to be received before the month was out. I don't remember if there was a $$ limit or anything. Then you just wait for your goodies to arrive from another TE member! It's fun!!

July was socks and a postcard, so we had to send our shoe size with our address info. I guess this month we should indicate if we want coffee or tea when we send our address.

There's no $$ limit. I love to spoil my SS! I love giving presents! I get pretty stressed out getting stuff out on time, though...
    "...I'm like the cycling version of the guy in Flowers for Algernon." Mike Magnuson