This winter I have been keeping myself busy at the gym by running. I've run in the past, but this time I'm loving it. I've worked myself up to 6 mile runs, but regularly run between 3 1/2 to 4 1/2 miles about 3 or 4 times a week. The last time I ran seriously (not because I was being chased by/chaasing my 6 year old) was 2 years ago and I stopped because I had a case of tendonitis in my achilles tendon. It caused a bunch of pain and made me spend many months in a sports injury rehab place hooked up to all kinds of electrodes. I didn't take running back up after the injury because I really only ran because I didn't have anything else to do, and it forced me to find my bike (which I love!), but this time I love running and would hate to have to give it up!!..anyway, it's happening again. I've been trying to stretch and be careful, but just this morning I can barely walk after my run yesterday. Any ideas about what might be causing this? I know the stretches, so I can get on them and hopefully stop the pain before it gets to the point it did last time, but I would like to make any changes I can in my running to make sure it doesn't continue...any ideas why my achilles might be such a problem?...thanks!!