Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Ibex summer sale

To disable ads, please log-in.

Dang near everything at Ibex is on sale right now. Except the things I actually wanted to buy...

But the prices are nicer, so take a peek!

www.ibexwear.com
    "If Americans want to live the American Dream, they should go to Denmark." - Richard Wilkinson

Quote Originally Posted by KnottedYet
    Dang near everything at Ibex is on sale right now. Except the things I actually wanted to buy...

But the prices are nicer, so take a peek!

www.ibexwear.com

Drat, I wanted the Norgie, but there is not one size medium in any of the colours.
    Jennifer

“Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.”
    -Mahatma Gandhi

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act but a habit."
    -Aristotle

I have a solid gray norgie, and love it. My favorite shirt.

I want a black and a pink Qu-T, but neither of those colors is on sale. Call them if you want something that isn't listed during the sale. They are really nice folks and might "sale" you a medium.
    "If Americans want to live the American Dream, they should go to Denmark." - Richard Wilkinson

I have never worn that brand. How does the Norgie fit? True to size, tight, loose?
    Jennifer

“Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.”
    -Mahatma Gandhi

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act but a habit."
    -Aristotle

I would say they are true to size, but a salesgirl at a bike shop described them as "big".

I wear a Large norgie. My Ibex jacket is L, as are my Ibex boxer shorts. On the other hand my Ibex bike capris are M. (only size left in a big juicy sale price). I think I needed a L, but I won't complain too much.

I'm 5 foot 8 and 150 lbs, with looooooong arms. Ibex and Horny Toad are the only brands I've found with long enough arms. Generally I wear size 12 or Large (sometimes XL, rarely M) tops.

Returning things to Ibex is pretty easy. Give them a call and give them your measurements. You might fit a small if you don't have long arms.