Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Shebeest size small vs. medium?

To disable ads, please log-in.

Hello all,

I want a jersey! I found some Shebeest size small online for (relatively) cheap, but I have a sizing question.

I tried on Shebeest at the LBS, but they only had medium and large... The medium is a little loose, but not awful... I have a small Swobo (wool) jersey, and it fits perfectly... I tried a small Hincape and it fit well except for the elastic on the sleeves, which was a little tight.

So, here's the question. Does anyone know how big of a difference there is between the medium and small?

Thanks for your help!

I have only used Shebeest and the chest measurement is the most crucial for me and I have found their sizing chart to be extremely true to their clothing line.
    Jennifer

“Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.”
    -Mahatma Gandhi

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act but a habit."
    -Aristotle

Thanks, Biking Mom. I decided to try the small... hope it fits!

You are welcome. Post and let us know how you like it.
    Jennifer

“Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.”
    -Mahatma Gandhi

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act but a habit."
    -Aristotle

Quote Originally Posted by Haudlady
    I tried a small Hincape and it fit well except for the elastic on the sleeves, which was a little tight.
    Hincapie is supposed to run small, so if the small Hincapie fit well, then definitely go with the Shebeest small, not medium.

Cari

Got my jerseys!

I got my jerseys yesterday - two, both smalls. One is perfect, and I'm keeping it... the other fits just right, but I don't like the pockets so I'm sending it back.

Let me ask... what's the point in putting pockets in a jersey if they are barely big enough for an ID ? What if I wanted to put a bar, or a vest, or something USEFUL in there? So, that jersey doesn't work. Oh well - I love the one I'm keeping!

Very exciting, really - now I have a grand total of two jerseys to choose from (my wool Swobo, and now my SheBeest)... so while one is drying from the previous day's ride, I will have another to wear!