Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Lemond Zurich Womens bike

To disable ads, please log-in.

Hi to all:

Does anyone out there have experience with a Lemond Zurich Women's bike?

I would love to know what you have to say - are you happy with its performance?

I am considering the purchase of this bike because of its geometry and also because of the fact that it is made of steel and carbon. It looks like a great road bike.

Thanks!
    Judy

Hi Judy! I am actually selling a Lemond Maillot Jaune WSD 49cm right now... the Maillot Jaune is the Zurich frame but different paint scheme...

the Zurich is a great bike... comfortable and light... my original frame was out of alignment... no one could figure out the prob so I finally bought a new bike... then someone figured it out. So, we sent it back to Lemond and they sent me a brand new WSD frame... go figure... so now I have TWO nice bikes but only need the one...

I don't think you can go wrong with it... I'm assuming you've test ridden a bunch of bikes and narrowed it down now to one or two... I really wanted a Trek Project One but they just did not fit me... and oh how hard the LBS tried! Good luck with whatever you buy!
    There is a fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness".