Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Trek sports bra (L) -- free to good home!

To disable ads, please log-in.

Trek crop top, heather gray, size large...

In purchasing a "lot" of jerseys, etc. at a bike shop auction, I ended up with a sports bra that is too big for me to wear. Any takers?

The descrpition on the tag reads:
    High performance spun polyester/lycra blend fabric has a comfortable, cottony hand. Polyester/lycra lined front is supportive and moisure wicking. Mesh side panels provide interesting detailing and added ventilation. Straps designed to stay comfortably on shoulders.

I have a medium sized one and have worn it several times. I don't think it's supportive enough for running, but it works well on the bike.

I PM'd you.
    Jennifer

“Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.”
    -Mahatma Gandhi

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act but a habit."
    -Aristotle

Just replied to your PM.

Me too. You are very generous. Thank you and my neighbours will thank you as well.
    Jennifer

“Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.”
    -Mahatma Gandhi

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act but a habit."
    -Aristotle

Weird thoughts!

I saw this message in my in box, and somehow had a vision of this poor homeless bra just standing on a doorstep, hoping to be adopted. It seemed hilarious, but I guess it can't be translated.

Mary
    It is MY lane!!!... It is MY lane!!!... It is MY lane!!!... It is MY lane!!!... It is MY lane!!!... ...It is TOO my lane!!!...

Hehe! I recently adopted a dog from the local shelter. I guess I have pet-speak on the brain.