Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Help in Belfast Maine?

To disable ads, please log-in.

I am wondering if anyone out there can help us. My husband and I are going to be doing a short bicycle tour in Maine in a couple of weeks. We would like to leave our car in the Belfast area while we are pedaling along the coast. Does anyone here know of an area we could leave the car for 5 nights? We do not know the area well enough and any thoughts would be much appreciated!
    Thank you!

I've been given permission to leave my car in a motel parking lot when I've taken off on short tours. I usually stay at the hotel for at least one night of my tour (usually first or last), and I always ask permission (at least partially so no one thinks that car is abandoned, don't want it to be towed!). I've had pretty good luck with that.

You might try calling the Belfast Chamber of Commerce and asking if they have any suggestions.

--- Denise
    www.denisegoldberg.com

• Click here for links to journals and photo galleries from my travels on two wheels and two feet.
    • Random thoughts and experiences in my blog at denisegoldberg.blogspot.com

"To truly find yourself you should play hide and seek alone."
    (quote courtesy of an unknown fortune cookie writer)