Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Thread: Kids sizes????

Question Kids sizes????

To disable ads, please log-in.

Anyone know if theres a brand that makes youth sizes in jerseys or shorts?? THNAKS - KT

There are a bunch of youth jerseys and a couple of youth shorts in the TE store.

http://www.teamestrogen.com/categories.asp?catID=4 Just enter "youth" in the search field and you'll find plenty of cute jerseys!

SKnot says the frog one is cool.
    "If Americans want to live the American Dream, they should go to Denmark." - Richard Wilkinson

How small r u looking for. Check out the size chart on TE for brands like shebeest who I believe makes items down to XS which is pretty tiny. Also check the for sale section here for a link to Emily's ebay auction on some cute size S jerseys.

I know Scott makes some kids' bike things. Lemme go link hunting for a sec... Voila! I like the idea about looking into XS women's sizes - some brands really do make tiny stuff (plus the really small sizes always seem to be well represented on the sale racks ). And where's MP? She has a kid who rides. Maybe you could send her (maillotpois) a private message and ask her what stuff she's found for her daughter..?
    Drink coffee and do stupid things faster with more energy.

Found some great stuff. Thanks, also this weekend at the swimmeet we are gonna be in a pretty big town with a pretty big bike shop Hopefully they will have some XS stuff on sale I think it might work good. THANKS

Kids bike clothes

Do you have a REI near you? They have a nice selection of kids bike clothes. Otherwise try www.rei.com

Performance

PerformanceBike.com has some inexpensive lightly padded cycling shorts and red blue and yellow jerseys in kids sizes. Also, Cannondale carries kids stuff too. I actually found a couple of cute frog jerseys at my LBS this spring that my 9 year-old daughter loves (6 year old son son...not so much). The Cannondale jerseys were about $35. The bike shorts at performance were about $20 the jerseys about $15.
    Nothing tastes as good as being thin feels!