Okay -- looks like this is the topic for girls with "big girls" which is NOT me.

But I thought I'd put my two cents in since I read several things here that resonated even though I'm proportionally small for my body size.

First of all, I bought a couple of sports bras that are supposedly wicking, quick dry, etc. I'd seen people here want to avoid uniboob and I thought it was from a purely aesthetic point -- but now that I've used these bras I understand it's a sweat issue! Not only that, but they don't dry quickly. Yesterday I left it on when I got home and it was still damp hours later. (I know -- I won't do that again! I was in a hurry.) Now that I've really looked closely I'm pretty sure it's because of the compression/uniboob thing, because the bras themselves look like they should dry quickly.

On the other hand, I have a "comfort bra" that is only two layers of microfiber. No support or shape to speak of, but it does have separate cups. I rarely wear it because it doesn't give an attractive shape under clothes. BUT -- I wore it to bike in and it was the most comfortable thing under the sun AND it dried in the blink of an eye.

By the way -- I've heard that Gold Bond Powder is great. I may start using it on general principle because I'm so heat-intolerant and sweat so easily that I get sweaty just being in my house with the thermostat at 80 (which is where I leave it during the day).