Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Thread: cycling help...

cycling help...

To disable ads, please log-in.

hi! i am looking for people (women in particlular) to write some cycling specific articles for my fast-growing website beginnertriathlete.com at http://www.beginnertriathlete.com

you don't nee to know much about triathlons BUT topics of interest are cadence, hr training, bike maintenance, training schedules...whatever u think will be relevant.

u will see that all of my writers happen to be men! i need the ladies to represent too!

i would like to put your content in the 'bike' section...it needs a lot of work! u would be featured their - PLUS its one of the more popular links. I will be getting some swimming and running writers in the next few months too...they will be hot pages and i plan to promote them aggresively.

my site will soon be approaching 100,000 page views/month soon and the forum is growing fast.

thank you for your consideration,

ron
    ron@beginnertriathlete.com

what kind of compensation do you offer?

Irulan
    2015 Liv Intrigue 2
    Pro Mongoose Titanium Singlespeed
    2012 Trek Madone 4.6 Compact SRAM

thanks for the response.

as of the moment, the compensation would be recognition and the satisfaction of helping others. all the other writers donate their time for the love of the sport. (i am willing to exchange favors though)

although still in the growth phase and a money hole, once the site hits critical mass, i plan to persue some focused advertising and offer products. this will provide compensation for your time - in the not-so-far future.

it's my current core of writers who have gotten beginnertriathlete.com to where it is now with fresh, monthly content AND their own style. without them, it wouldn't be where it is today. i owe it all to them. this new effort will put me to #1 within the year..and then...who knows? (my site has only been 'public' since this may...i have gone from 11,000 to 90,000 monthly page views in 5 months...now that is growth!)

let me know if any other ?'s and thanx for the inquiry Irulan.

ron