Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Ibex cycling jacket on clearance

To disable ads, please log-in.

Just wandered over to Ibex's website. (I don't need, I just want.)

This critter is in the outlet now:
    http://www.ibexwear.com/S06/View_Pro...&CategoryLine=

I saw a woman wearing one at the grocery store. Man, was it cute! Looked very nice on her, and the tail looked like a good length. I like that the back pocket is zippered. (me and zippered pockets.... what can I say)
    "If Americans want to live the American Dream, they should go to Denmark." - Richard Wilkinson

That is a nice jacket. Sure wish I had the money for it.....

Kerry

It's kind of weird that it has the breathable wool in front and the thick warm wool in back. That's like the opposite of my cycling jacket, which is windproof on the fronts of my arms and the front of the jacket, and breathable in the back.

But the acid/cloud color is pretty!

Nanci
    "...I'm like the cycling version of the guy in Flowers for Algernon." Mike Magnuson

The climawool is what's on the knees of my Ibex knickers. It's a more dense (and more wind resistant) fabric, but still breathable. Keeps my knees nice and toasty. The thicker fluffy wool on the back is gonna be even more breathable. My Ibex jacket is the fluffy wool front and back and it can get a bit breezy.

Now if I could just win the lottery.
    "If Americans want to live the American Dream, they should go to Denmark." - Richard Wilkinson

If you check out sierratradingpost.com right now, they have the blue version available in size small, and a natural/black version in sizes large and XL for $80...vs. $115 on the ibex website (although no beautiful acid cloud to choose from on STP). I have the natural/black (last season's maybe?) and wore it all winter for mtn biking - pretty awesome jacket. I'm a 10 or 12 usually and got the large, which was a little big - could have gotten a M.
    http://www.sierratradingpost.com/p/2...For-Women.html

I normally would not buy special clothing for a biking top(yet). But for performance clothing that is made out of wool, I would gladly pay the price. Merino wool is one of the most wonderful fibers there is, n I would say THE finest. The fuzzy wool sweaters that shed are made of short, low quality fibers. Merino is a long fiber that can be formed into a smooth dense cloth. Now I want to just find one of my sweaters and cuddle in it, despite it being around 80 F.

If I weren't way too big for this, I would buy some of this clothing. I've never seen wool sports clothing before.

Mary

It is MY lane!!!... It is MY lane!!!... It is MY lane!!!... It is MY lane!!!... It is MY lane!!!... ...It is TOO my lane!!!...