Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

To disable ads, please log-in.

Pam (everyone!)

Are any of you open to evening rides? How is OC around 5pm?

Trac'

Quote Originally Posted by tprevost
    Pam (everyone!)

Trac'
    Let's see. I didn't go to bed until 2:00 a.m. because it was so bleeping hot in my house upstairs! It's been staying warm here pretty late the last few weeks.

yeah, I know whatcha mean Brandy! We've got a two story too and the master bedroom is pretty toasty! A/C is a wonderful thing.... until the bill comes

Trac'

yeah, I know whatcha mean Brandy! We've got a two story too and the master bedroom is pretty toasty! A/C is a wonderful thing.... until the bill comes

Trac'
    We have no A/C

Quote Originally Posted by Brandy
    We have no A/C
    I'm tellin' ya - get a window a/c for your room! They're cheap!
    ~~Tiffanie~~

Your biggest challenge isn't someone else.
    It's the ache in your lungs and the burning in your legs and the voice inside that yells "CAN'T".
    But you don't listen. You just push harder.
    And then you hear the voice whisper "CAN".
    And you discover that the person you thought you were is no match for the one you really are.
    Author Unknown

sounds like you all had a fun ride! Wish I could have come... but I did ride both Sat and Sun this week... got in about 55 miles total and did some climbing yesterday... got a little color and had a good time... thought of you all on Sat Hopefully I can catch ya on another one sometime soon!
    There is a fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness".

Bikerchick68

Jen,

I almost called you last Thursday to go to BJ's because I stayed downtown SD Thursday night. The only reason I didn't was because I thought it would be too short of notice - originally I was set to get there around 8 but then at the last minute I ended up getting to leave early and got there at 5 or so. If I don't pass the test, I'll grab you for dinner next time!

Trac'

Pam (everyone!)

Trac'
    I'm always open - went out last night about 6pm with Richard and Wayne and it was glorious out. Got so cool I got chilly. Didn't finish up until about 8:15 just as it was getting dark.

Anytime you want to ride, just let me know - give me a call. I usually ride during the week starting round 5:30p.
    BCIpam - Nature Girl

Hi girls, Just getting on my computer today. Thanks for the ride on Saturday and your patience!! The HEAT, the HEAT!!! I'm definitely a whimp in the heat. I was just watching stage 3 of the TdF this morning. They said the air temperature was 99 degrees F, and 127 degrees F on the pavement!! I can feel for those guys. Again, thanks to all of you.

Nina