Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Bar Ends for my Bike?

To disable ads, please log-in.

I'm thinking bar ends would be another nice way for me to blow more money. Cuz I have sooooooo much, dontcha know...

Anyway, from the way I try to put my hands on my bars to rest them, I'm thinking they'd like the little ends that attach in the middle, so they look like a letter "T" when they're on the bike.

Has anyone tried these Cane Creek bar ends?

http://www.performancebike.com/shop/....cfm?SKU=18320

I must admit they look weird, but comfy. And the little lizards are awfully cute.

Cute is good...
    "If Americans want to live the American Dream, they should go to Denmark." - Richard Wilkinson

I had some on my old MTB and really liked them. I'm missing them a bit now. They were just cheapies though, not "ergonmic" and cute like the ones you are considering.

barb

Singletrack Solutions makes a very nice bar end. It is the only one that I've used that I really like. Mary McConnelong (pro) uses this same bar end on her Sola Seven hardtail.

http://www.blueskycycling.com/produc...s-Bar-Ends.htm

I've seen these bar end in my LBS for $27.99, so blueskycycling has an exceptionally cheap price for this product.
    Last edited by madisongrrl; 06-11-2006 at 10:47 PM.
    Just keep pedaling.

Bluesky has the Cane Creeks for a lot cheaper, too. Cool link, thanks!

Gotta go wander around their website after work tonight.
    "If Americans want to live the American Dream, they should go to Denmark." - Richard Wilkinson

I have the Cane Creek bars ends on my hybrid, and I love them. It's great just to be able to change hand postion every once in a while.