Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Sierra Trading Post shipping

To disable ads, please log-in.

Hello! Just to let you know... Sierra Trading Post is running a special on shipping this week - only twenty cents for the order!

yes but the question is... does that include alaska?
    "Forget past mistakes. Forget failures. Forget everything except what you're going to do now and do it." – William C. Durant

I click here to help detect breast cancer.

I click here to help feed animals in need.

I play this game to help feed people in need.

Um... well, it says surface shipping only. I wonder if you could argue that shipment by boat is "surface shipping" - after all, it is still moving along the surface of the earth, right? Ah, probably not. (Besides, just think how LONG it would take to get that new jersey. )

Wow! I bet things are expensive there, especially with the increase in transportation/oil costs! I hadn't thought of that before... in my section of New England, stores are only a 12-mile ride away!

they never include us up here.

some places have good shipping rates, others don't. i determine where i shop by shipping rates. some cost more than what i want to buy! living out in the bush the only thing that will get here on time is USPS (it has priority on the flight) and that still depends on the flight.

ah how nice it would be to be able to go 12 miles to shop.... well sometime i think that.
    "Forget past mistakes. Forget failures. Forget everything except what you're going to do now and do it." – William C. Durant

I click here to help detect breast cancer.

I click here to help feed animals in need.

I play this game to help feed people in need.