Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

oh the weather outside is.....

To disable ads, please log-in.

Frightful........

Slow week here in the East Coast...Rain, rain and more rain...no fun to report. I did have a couple of great early morning runs, but the dirty girl's forum is no place to talk about that....although one of them WAS a trail run....

It is supposed to be nice this weekend, so Sunday looks like the day...fingers and toes crossed.

Ruth

We've had scattered showers here which makes it really hard to decide to ride at a trail 30 minutes away. Went the other day, bad idea, really muddy and I'm sure it wasn't good for the trail.

I've always wanted to try trail running. I think I need to just try running first though. I'm a terrible runner, but I really want to improve. It's amazing, I can ride 15 miles offroad but can hardly run 1 mile on pavement

West Coast isn't better, but I'll go for a ride later today anyway. It should be somewhat beautiful...

Perfect weather here- but I'm resting. Sad because the HOT weather is coming...

Our hot weather is here. 104 degrees today. Must be back by 8:00 AM or toast-city.
    To train a dog, you must be more interesting than dirt.

Trek Project One
    Trek FX 7.4 Hybrid

try living in alaska.... where i live it never gets cold, but it never warms up either. plus your lucky if you get good days.

its a drag sometimes to get out there and bike or run, but i drag my butt out there. its amazing how much more energy i have when its sunny! i love it though.

Okay... it never gets cold??? Define that please. We complain when it's 50º (Spoiled SoCal girl).

warm

It's funny ya know being from Canada...I keep telling people it's not cold althought it's technically "winter" here in WA. I still wear shorts (on & off the bike) when it's 5c...

Ian remembers his winter experience in Canada & even said himself that when it went from -30c to -10c it was balmy...sandals & shorts...

I've never thought of Alaska as a place to mtn bike...hmmmm...not fond of bears...kangaroos i can handle...

c