Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Ditty Bops- Band Touring On Bikes

To disable ads, please log-in.

I have no idea who this band is, but I saw on MSNBC they were touring by bike. "I thought it would be ridiculous," says Bopper Abby DeWald. "And we like to do ridiculous things."

Not ridiculous to us, but I think it is kind of cool. They have a blog devoted to their tour and food:

http://dittybops.com/shows.htm#
    Amanda

2011 Specialized Epic Comp 29er | Specialized Phenom | "Marie Laveau"
    2007 Cannondale Synapse Carbon Road | Selle Italia Lady Gel Flow | "Miranda"

You don't have to be great to get started, but you do have to get started to be great. -Lee J. Colan

Fun site. Played their "jukebox", but my computer connection made the music skip. What I heard sounded fun.
    "If Americans want to live the American Dream, they should go to Denmark." - Richard Wilkinson

I thought it was cute, folksy music but my three year old who just woke up hungry said that he didn't like it and asked me to turn on The White Stripes instead.

"You can check out the Ditty Bops' blog at www.thedittybopsbiketour.blogspot.com, where besides daily ride and show updates, they keep a running tally of everything they eat and all the roadkill they pedal past."

From a cyclingnews.com article about their ride today: http://www.cyclingnews.com/news.php?...n06/jun09news2

I love it that their blog is so food-centric!