Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Pearl Izumi Tango Shorts

To disable ads, please log-in.

Anyone have these & what do you think of them??

I'm ordering the Diadora cycling shoe & figured I might as well order a pair of shorts as well.

Mind you, my biggest fear of cycling is my fat legs in spandex shorts...

I haven't tried these out.

But I will say this... I look at a skinny girl NOT in cycling shorts as a werido.. and someone who isn't perfectly skinny in cyclinst shorts, as a cyclist.

Spandex... we all hate it... but when you are in a group of people wearing it... you look like a dork when you don't wear it.

Finally, I also think that if someone doesn't like how I look in it...then they don't need to look. And if they keep looking, then whatever... at least I am on a bike working my tail off.
    "Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather, to skid in broadside thoroughly used-up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming: WOW WHAT A RIDE!!!!"

Thank you for the pep talk

I know I need to buy them in order to do longer rides (doing 10 miles in regular shorts on my Serfas Rx), it's just actually purchasing them that seems to fill me with fear. I figure I order them online, it's not like I'm really buying them, I can just feel surprised when they show up with my shoes

oh... another one who thinks like me! if you buy it in the internet.... it's not really shopping!

EXACTLY!! It's like a gift from the 'Mail Gods' or something!

Well Said, Ditto!

Quote Originally Posted by KSH
    I haven't tried these out.

But I will say this... I look at a skinny girl NOT in cycling shorts as a werido.. and someone who isn't perfectly skinny in cyclinst shorts, as a cyclist.

Spandex... we all hate it... but when you are in a group of people wearing it... you look like a dork when you don't wear it.

Finally, I also think that if someone doesn't like how I look in it...then they don't need to look. And if they keep looking, then whatever... at least I am on a bike working my tail off.
    Couldn't have said it anybetter or different. Well said and ditto!
    Holistic Health Coach and Licensed Massage Therapist
    http://mandalatree.healthcoach.integ...nutrition.com/

Maybe I am weird but I hate PI shorts. They sit like diapers and stretch all the way to my shoulder blades in the back. I have a pair of PI shorts in small and they fell like I am wearing XL.