Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

AV Jersey Sizing-- Help

To disable ads, please log-in.

I was wondering if those ladies who currently have an AV Jersey would be willing to post actual garment dimensions for the jersey they own (i.e. lay jersey flat, measure armpit to armpit, back length, sweep/width at hem, etc) so that those of us who are unsure of which size to order could then take those measurements and compare them with a jersey we currently have? I know that many of you are leaving soon for the LRRH (have fun--that one is one my list for next year) and might not be able to do this right away but any help would be appreciated. Thanks!!

OMG you have corgi's in your avatar! For that I will measure my jersey when I get home tonight. PM me if you don't hear anything by 8:30......I tend to be a bit scattered lately.

Based on the info tehj she sent earlier, she needs to see the meansurements for the women's club in Med and Large.

Anyone who can help? I won't be able to do this until I get back from SLC (or I'll assign it to Jo tonight after she gets to my house). I still haven't packed or cleaned the bathroom for the puppysitter.
    Frends know gud humors when dey is hear it. ~ Da Crockydiles of ZZE.

TE twins?

tehj, while they are off measuring the jersey, let's see how you measure compared to these Voler-wearing TE gals.

here's how this post works.

Of course the best way is try on Voler stuff. Remember that the fabric and also if it's race cut or club cut etc impacts the fit but if that's not doable

Read the quotes below and see if these TE gala are built like your bod. If so, their Voler fit info will help you!

Happy shopping

so if you're like Jobob "5'7", 145 pounds, 34A on top, size 10. The medium women's club cut short-sleeve jersey fits me about perfectly. There is a bit of room left over for more boobage (as with all of my clothing ) but it fits fine on my hips...As for arm warmers, I don't have large arms and I went for the unisex small, but I find them uncomforatble. You might want to try mediums."
    ==========================
    fishdr "my pants size is an 8. I'm going with the M club short sleeve."
    ===========================
    yellow "5'2"? "36A. I have the women's club cut in a small and wish that I had a med. It fits, but more snugly than I like. I have muscular arms/back/shoulders, so that may be part of why it fits the way it does. I am generally pretty true to a small in just about everything."
    ==============================
    slinkdog "I have the same jersey with a different design. I ordered a medium (no elastic, shaped cut) and I wish I had ordered a large. It fits, but the front is shorter than I would like (probably because of boobage) and it is very tight in the bust. If I didn't wear a smasher-type sports bra, I couldn't wear it. I am a 36 D, and I usually wear an 8 in pants and a 10 in blouses. Medium on t shirts from places like Eddie Bauer and Old Navy. "..."I think the Voler one I have is the women's club cut. It has no elastic in the hem and is shaped at the waist. It is pretty fitted on me all the way through the jersey, but especially tight in the bust."
    Trek "Voler stuff I have and love:
    vests: have a mens large (AIDS ride), a womens XL (velo girls)
    jerseys: mens large, womens XL (race cut?) womens L (club cut?)
    arm skins: both the velogirls and TA are medium. the TA's fit well, the VG's a little tight, don't know why since they are the same size etc, guess my arms bulk up in pink?-heh.
    Me: short chubby gal, 5'1", 150'ish"
    cindysue " generally wear a medium: 36C, 150#, wide hips, skinny arms, normal waist AV men's sleeveless race cut in medium is snug everywhere. I ordered the mens jersey thinking it would be longer in the torso than the womens but the tight waist band is a real downer. cinderella women's club cut in medium was too small. I traded it for a large and have a lot more room in the bust area. summary - women's large club cut works best for me" also "In Voler's OTHER fabric, I'm comfy in a small race cut. But as SK noted, this fabric fits a little tighter, hence the "smaller" feel."

*editors note-she's tall too
    Adventuregirl "I'd also like to mention that the arm warmers run a little small. They are called "unisex" sizing. I would normally consider myself a unisex small. But I have medium arm warmers, and they are just about right. Unisex small arm warmers would have been too small for me." * editors note AG is shorter than me, but very strong of course
    tprevost " got the sleeveless race jersey. My shoulders are so broad that sleeveless stuff usually works best!"
    ================================
    SK: "5' 3 1/2", 135 lbs, short waisted, 34D, plenty of hip.
    Women's medium club cut fits very closely, like a road jersey for racing. A large would flap on me. Unisex size S windvest - I removed the elastic and hemmed up. Fits snugly on the hips but doesn't flap in the breeze (I believe jo likes flap-happy vest while I hate the sound of it). Women's sleeveless Race Cut jersey in size med also. Fits much like the club cut after I removed the elastic and hemmed also as, otherwise, hem would rise to the point of least resistance - somewhere above my belly button. Size medium armwarmers - The smalls are a wee bit snug so I went with the meds. They feel a tad loose but don't slide down. I'm probably in the middle of these two sizes."
    Fancy Schmancy Custom Road bike ~ Mondonico Futura Legero
    Found on side of the road bike ~ Motobecane Mixte
    Gravel bike ~ Salsa Vaya
    Favorite bike ~ Soma Buena Vista mixte
    Folder ~ Brompton
    N+1 ~ My seat on the Rover recumbent tandem
    https://www.instagram.com/pugsley_adventuredog/