Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

What kind of mtb do you have?

To disable ads, please log-in.

What is in your stall?
    I have a brand new xtc giant. My husband built it. It is really nice! all xt parts too. I need to get new clipless peddles though. I have the one's that came with my husbands old bike. They make this grinding metal noise I hate it. But I wanted to make sure I wanted clipless. So now I need to buy some real one's. But I have to wait for my birthday. Tax time hurt us a bit. I will be more detailed about my bike if you want but for now this will have to do. Gotta get dh on this cause he knows it all.
    Blessed are the flexible, for they shall not be bent out of shape.
    > Remember to appreciate all the different people in your life!

I have a dualie - a Specialized Stumpjumper FSR (the WSD one) and I love it! It was quite the upgrade from my rigid Specialized HardRock. It came with Shimano m520 pedals, which were my first experience with clipless. Definitely took a few spills (oh poor bikey!) which my friend said looked so silly and I was laughing at myself - at least they were gentle falls. (I've since put speedplay frogs on my road bike which I love and aren't as difficult for me as the Shimanos... thinking about getting a pair for the mtb but not sure yet.)

I have a 2005 Gary Fisher Tassajara Disc.
    Drink coffee and do stupid things faster with more energy.

2006 Trek Fuel EX 9

http://www2.trekbikes.com/bikes/bike...d=1166600&f=14

2001 Specialized Rockhopper Comp
    Just keep pedaling.

my ride

Marin East Peak, full suspension, all mountain, heavy, but very trail worthy..I am shopping to scale up this year.

Santa Cruz Blur XC that DH built up as a Christmas gift last December and my Santa Cruz Juliana. Also a Specialized Rockhopper hardtail that I plan to sell sometime.
    Plays in dirt!

I've got a Litespeed Pisgah hardtail. I've also got a custom Sycip Deisel singlespeed that should be finished in the next two weeks -- can't wait to build it up. Once that arrives, I'll probably sell the Pisgah and get a full-suspension bike of some type -- probably an Ellsworth Truth.

Talking Mtn bike??

Ummm... in my stall I have Specialized Stumpjumper Pro and an older Trek 8700 hardtail. It seems that my Mom has spent WAY more money on her road bikes...what's up with that??

I've got a 2005 Specialized Rockhopper. After my race this year I'm drueling for a duelie.

Dirt Girl, how do you like the Juliana? I've been eyeing her up and have heard good things about her.
    Dar

scott

I have a 06 Scott Scale 40...

My marin was too big & we decided that we wanted to upgrade our bikes.
    Ian has a scott mc 40..a dually...

c

Rocky Mountain Element 70, full suspension, upgraded with full XTR and Pink Chris King headset and hubs. I absolutely love my bike!

Kerry

Here's my baby, Loco, a Titus Loco Moto. Full suspension, mostly XT, with Race Face Cranks and a matching Chris King headset and some pretty cool hand-built wheels. The original frame was way different, but it was recalled and replaced for free. Too bad he mostly hangs in the shed since I'm so into road biking now..
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	loco01_sm.jpg 
Views:	727 
Size:	78.5 KB 
ID:	881  
    Last edited by Nanci; 05-29-2006 at 04:19 PM.
    "...I'm like the cycling version of the guy in Flowers for Algernon." Mike Magnuson

My first mtb is a Gary Fisher Big Sur GS hardtail. A fun ride, but I decided I wanted to get a dualie for my aging body, and for the fun of it! So I found what seems to be the perfect bike for me; a Titus Racer X. What a difference it has made in my ability to climb over rough stuff and especially on the descents. She's a fast and nimble steed, and I hope that some day I can become the rider she deserves!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Titus_reduced.jpg 
Views:	735 
Size:	139.8 KB 
ID:	884  

Great pictures!!! I ride a Diamondback hardtail. I paid almost as much for my pedals/ shoes/ saddle as the bike. That was years ago. I have my eye on a Gary Fisher Cake 3 GS. 13" wsd. I rode it recently. Mistake...

I'm a Specialized gal... I ride both a Stumpjumper Hardtail and FSR. The FSR is new but I still have my Gary Fisher Sugar 3+. I'm gonna take the disc wheels and brakes off the Fisher and put them on my hardtail. The Fisher, once it's back to together I'm selling to a friend so he can go ride with me.
    BCIpam - Nature Girl